Single Parents

Judging.

I'm new to this board, and don't know what is going on, but the judging and bullsh*t is a little high school. If you are being attacked on this board, stop posting on it. That's the only way to solve it if no one is going to be an adult.
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List

Re: Judging.

• For the most part, the women on this board are incredibly helpful and supportive. However, we have all heard it before, lived it before and seen it before. If you act like a moron, you're gonna get called on it. I've posted stupid stuff on here...and no one has yet to jump down my throat. I bet if I posted over and over again the same stupid move, they would...and I'd kinda deserve it. Just sayin'
  • If you're going to do drugs and possibly endanger the life of your child - we'll call you out on it.

If you sound like you belong on Maury or Jerry Springer - we'll make fun of you.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • imageDarthNBJenni:

If you're going to do drugs and possibly endanger the life of your child - we'll call you out on it.

If you sound like you belong on Maury or Jerry Springer - we'll make fun of you.

Even better.

• imageFyreFlyeRush:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

If you're going to do drugs and possibly endanger the life of your child - we'll call you out on it.

Even better.

This.  And giving tough love is nothing that's isolated to this board.  Welcome to the Nest/The Bump. 

If you want puppies and rainbows go to www.babygaga.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageachase123:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

Even better.

This.  And giving tough love is nothing that's isolated to this board.  Welcome to the Nest/The Bump. 

If you want puppies and rainbows go to www.babygaga.com

Or if you want entertainment and forced sterilization - ha! 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• You observed all that with an account you just created today, huh?

imageimageimage

• I've never had anything more than support from any of the ladies on here. Tough love sometimes yes, but parenthood is hard sometimes a little tough love is what you need. If its to much for you to handle then you can always not post. Then you don't get your feelings hurt. How do you handle real life though?? Must be pretty tough on you.....
    imageimage Visit The Nest! BabyFetus Ticker :.:.Dear baby boy, No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.:.:
  • imageDarthNBJenni:

That's deep man...deep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarleegirl:
    imageDarthNBJenni:

That's deep man...deep.

*giggles*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm going with tough love. One of my first posts to the Nest was a long-winded whine-fest about how my husband didn't care and what should I do about it, wah-wah-wah, full of self-contradictory bullcrap and just unbelievable amounts of immaturity (not that I'm so much more mature, but I finally got my head out of my @$$ and made things right).

Maybe the rule should be if you're overly sensitive and not open to constructive criticism or even just THE TRUTH, you should stop posting here.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"