Success after IF
Options

Random thought: "Most like mom..."

How do you think they determine that with these binkies, bottle nipples, etc that are touted as being "the most like mom"?  Have breastfeeding mothers allowed people to test the elasticity, length, squish, squirt, etc?  Do they do this scientifically?  or is it more like a "feels similar in this random testers mouth.."

Wink 

Re: Random thought: "Most like mom..."

• Options
    too much?  I guess I should keep my random thoughts to myself...ha!!!  Stick out tongue
  • Options

I think there must be some degree of theory involved, but I am inclined to think that it is mostly just a marketing ploy.

But, I was in a natural parenting store last weekend and they sold these bottles where the nipple was not just a nipple, but extended the whole top of the bottle, was skin colored, boob and nipple shaped and claimed to be closest to mom. I think that one might have taken the cake. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

haha...I don't know but judging from the nipples I have seen in my life, there should be endless options of "most like mom".

• Options
    imagedundasgirl:

haha...I don't know but judging from the nipples I have seen in my life, there should be endless options of "most like mom".

you are officially dubbed SAIF's nipple expert ;)
  • Options
    imageMouseygail:
    imagedundasgirl:

Thank goodness I was not drinking anything when I read this.  I would have spit it out.  ;)

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    imageJillRock96:
    imageMouseygail:
    imagedundasgirl:

Thank goodness I was not drinking anything when I read this.  I would have spit it out.  ;)

I think we should make her business cards :)
  • Options
    imageMouseygail:
    imageJillRock96:
    imageMouseygail:
    imagedundasgirl:

Made my day ladies!!  hahaha

PS. What do you need to know?

• Options
    imagedundasgirl:
    imageMouseygail:
    imageJillRock96:
    imageMouseygail:
    imagedundasgirl:

Made my day ladies!!  hahaha

PS. What do you need to know?

Too bad you're not coming to the GTG, I would have made you a badge or sash to wear with your new title!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"