Childless not by choice
Options

Still trying

My husband of almost 3 years and I have started TTC. We started about 5 months ago and still nothing yet. He says we just have to give it time and that's fine because hes only been ready for those 5 months, while I have been ready for a family for about 2 years. We havent told many people about us TTC but the people I do talk to say to stop trying and thats when it will happen. How do you stop trying? I dont track anything and I'm not obsessed about doing the baby dance everyday or at exact times, it happens when it happens but I watch the calendar and try to predict days. My husband doesnt want it to be scientific, he wants it to just happen. I'm so confused about what I should be doing about ALL of this. Can anyone offer advice?

Re: Still trying

• Options

I don't post on this board but wanted to give you a heads up that this board is for people who for many reasons are cannot conceive and other options for different reasons are not an option.  

I think the board you want to be posting on is the trying to get pregnant board. And I definitely recommend lurking around the boards to get a feel for what the posting culture is like on that board prior to posting. 

Good luck.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagewickedsugar:

I think you want the Trying to Concive board...

This board is for Ladies Who CAN NOT HAVE KIDS, even though we want them...

Then, should you be here either?

The board description says "This community is for those whose journeys towards biological and adoptive parenthood have come to an end." 

Your signature says you are looking into adoption.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you want the Trying to Concive board...

This board is for Ladies Who CAN NOT HAVE KIDS, even though we want them...

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"