November 2011 Moms
Options

Husband got wife knocked up in her sleep!?

I'm watching an old Dr. Phil today about people who got pregnant to "trap" their partner.

This man got his girlfriend pregnant once. She told him to wear a condom b/c she was ovulating, he said he would pull out b/c he didn't have a condom. Well he didn't pull out(on purpose). She gets knocked up & marries him. Fast forward to pregnancy #2(or #3, they weren't clear): They hadn't had sex for months & the wife is like WTF, how am I pregnant? The husband said "..She can be a heavy sleeper, I wanted to see if I could 'get away with it'..."

Holy crap..all I can do is shake my head..people are crazy.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Husband got wife knocked up in her sleep!?

• Options

I would assume a divorce would be in their future.  That's just insane.

Aside from that, it sounds like Dr. Phil is turning into Jerry Springer!

• Options
    Wait a minute.  Who the hell can sleep through sex?  Penetration alone would wake someone up (I would think, anyway), unless she was under the influence or on sleep meds or something.  Or maybe he put it in right before ejaculation?  Either way...  Ew.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEstwd2:
    A sleeping woman cannot consent to sex, therefore it is rape. So he just admitted to being a rapist on national television. Lovely.

Right?  I can't imagine she would stay with him after that.  OP, did they mention anything about it being rape?  I'd be surprised if Dr. Phil didn't bring that up.

• Options

imageEstwd2:
    A sleeping woman cannot consent to sex, therefore it is rape. So he just admitted to being a rapist on national television. Lovely.

Dr. Phil: "So you're saying he raped you while you slept?"

Woman: "Oh, I haven't used that term before"

And then of course she's a blubbering "I love my husband, the father of my children" mess..

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsChibs:

imageEstwd2:

Right?  I can't imagine she would stay with him after that.  OP, did they mention anything about it being rape?  I'd be surprised if Dr. Phil didn't bring that up.

Show ended with the wife(even though she said she feels trapped in the relationship) saying she would go to counseling to try to work it out. 

Sorry but his stupid a$$ would be outta there...no way I'd trust him, ever.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Whoa. There is a big difference between waking someone up for some fun and flat screwing them in their sleep. That's just creepy, who wants to have sex with someone who9 is totally nonresponsive? That guy would be missing some choice parts.
  • Options
    Wow.  That is messed up.  It makes me feel better about my crazy life.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageEstwd2:

This. It IS possible to be raped by your significant other.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsChibs:

I would assume a divorce would be in their future.  That's just insane.

Aside from that, it sounds like Dr. Phil is turning into Jerry Springer!

Agreed!! There's a reason I don't watch this mess. But I will what you guys have to say about it. Wink

• Options

imageEstwd2:

This.  You beat me to it.  I was thinking the same thing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I think we found the equivalent to the "I'm on the pill" lie. WTF is wrong with people?

DH was watching trash TV earlier and there were tons of women who got knocked up to spite the wives of the dudes they were banging. Seriously?!

• Options
    imageTimeRacer:

I think we found the equivalent to the "I'm on the pill" lie. WTF is wrong with people?

DH was watching trash TV earlier and there were tons of women who got knocked up to spite the wives of the dudes they were banging. Seriously?!

I don't have the answer, but the crazies make me feel a lot better about what little drama my life has....lol

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    W.T.F!!!!! I dont get how people are really like this!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"