Trying to Get Pregnant

MyDays app

Sorry, I thought of another question.

Does anyone use the MyDays app? Someone on another board mentioned it months ago and I downloaded it for future use. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MyDays app

• Meh.  I've been using it for 2 years or so, only because I had irregular cycles a few times.  It's good if you want to mark your cycles on a calendar and make notes, but unless you are every 28 days like clockwork, it's only a basic calendar really.  It doesn't predict.  I use it in conjuction with the FF app and OPKs.

Trying to Conceive Ticker TTC since March 2012 via in-home AI due to husband's condition. Not TTA for a few years.
  • I used it when I first started TTC before finding TB.  I have better luck with Fertility Friend and actually knowing if and when I O, not just an app guessing when I am fertile.

• Loading the player...
  • I like the fertility friend app.

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• I used MyDays for a long time before I came on this board an discovered FF.  I have pretty normal cycles, yet MyDays was always completely wrong about when to expect my period.  I know you can imput BBT in there, but I never did, and when I used it there was not a place to imput CM.

In my opinion, FF is a zillion times better!  Is there any reason you don't want to use FF?  There is an app for it too, so imputting data on the go is easy, too.  GL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • Thanks for the info! I don't have any reason not to use Fertility Friend, but will download it now since it seems to be more accurate than MyDays. I haven't really used MyDays so deleting it won't be a big deal.
  • I used the MyDays app in the past and it took a couple cycles, but it was always spot on. We weren't TTC then, but I just used it to get a ballpark of when to expect AF. I never entered temps or anything, I only tracked AF. Once I found FF, I used both for a little bit. I just wanted to see how accurate MyDays was and for a few cycles (not just in the beginning of my FF use), FF was wrong and MyDays was correct with it's AF predictions.  BTW: My cycles are about 30 days apart. Currently, my program of choice is FF. It has way more features and has provided me with much more knowledge about ovulation/charting/TTC. The iphone/andriod app they have is wonderful too!
  • I don't know if MyDays has a website, but I really like that about FF. There are some great features on the FF website too if you get the VIP membership.

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• I didn't like the MyDays app. I use both FF and Ovuview.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"