April 2011 Moms
Options

NBR - Jeans

Wondering what your favorite jeans are? I've been reluctant to give up my trusty Gap Long & Leans but they're well past their prime and when I tried on another pair at the store, they don't seem to fit right anymore. I can't seem to find another pair that I love.

Re: NBR - Jeans

• Options

I got some great jeans at Maurice's. (I have no idea if you have a Maurice's near you since their marketing scheme is to be in small towns.) The jeans I got are the "Molli" cut, and I love them... My other jeans didn't fit right anymore, and would basically fall off since my waist isn't the same as pre-pg.

https://www.maurices.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11486648

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks, ladies! We have a Lucky store nearby, maybe I'll head over there this weekend and see what I can find.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My fave jeans in my closet are Silver brand I bought at Nordstroms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm also a fan of Lucky jeans.  We have an outlet near us and I bought a couple new pairs a few months ago - love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

last three pair I've purchased have been from the Limited... I'm short and Gap jeans are a little too short, Limited are short enough but long enough to cover my heels... (as well as a little stretchy, very comfy).

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My favorite jeans are Old Navy.  I have hips, booty and a fairly small waist.  I have several pairs of their Sweetheart jeans.  My last time shopping for jeans (a couple of months ago) I got a pair of their Dreamer jeans.  I love how these fit.  When I was checking out, the sales girl told me how much her Mom loves her Dreamer's.  I though "Great, I'm officially buying Mom jeans.  Oh well, might as well embrace it!"  For the record, they're dark, boot cut jeans.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    I have 2 pairs of jeans from Gap Outlet.  They are the curvy straight fit.  They were cheap (a plus), they will do for now..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"