Military Families

Camp Pendleton Moms!!!

I just wanted to post again that we made a group on facebook for mom's at or around Camp Pendleton. (I currently am in Temecula, husband works at CP).

Please feel free to add me on facebook so that I can add you to the group! PM me for details.

*edited by Mod* 

So far there are only about 4 of us and I know we would all love to meet some other new mom's in the area!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Camp Pendleton Moms!!!

• Please, please, please remove your name from this post. It's just dangerous, honestly. I know you want to make friends, but a good way to do that from this board is by getting to know people and then being friends with them IRL.
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:
    Please, please, please remove your name from this post. It's just dangerous, honestly. I know you want to make friends, but a good way to do that from this board is by getting to know people and then being friends with them IRL.
    Yes I have made friends with people on MN IRL but I definitely didn't post my entire name on a PUBLIC message board to do so. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not worried...thanks though...
  • imageKorieAngela:
    I am not worried...thanks though...

You may not be, but I am. I edited your post. Please PM your personal information. 

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageKorieAngela:
    I am not worried...thanks though...

Please do not ever post your personal information on these boards. Not only is it a violation of the Bumps terms of service that you agreed to when you signed up for this site but it is also extremely dangerous. We have seen people's lives ruined because  they posted to much personal information on these or other public message boards.  

• Also, please remove your full name and the name of your husband from your siggy. With that and the other information you have posted, a very simple search can give some creeper all the info they need to come in personal contact with you. You have put your entire family in danger.  PERSEC is extremely important.  

• imageiluvmytxrgr:

Also, please remove your full name and the name of your husband from your siggy. With that and the other information you have posted, a very simple search can give some creeper all the info they need to come in personal contact with you. You have put your entire family in danger.  PERSEC is extremely important.  

This. This. This. This. 

CJ 05/29/2013

• Do you ladies have nothing better to do with your time?

I don't know how you can get off telling me WHAT TO DO. I looked at the rules and all it said was be careful what you post.

There have been SO MANY post with ladies making groups on facebook and giving their names on here so people can find them to add to the group.

There is nothing bad that is going to happen to my because I post my name (which has been the same on facebook for 3 years now...)

I won't post under the military families again but seriously...how do you get off talking to people like you do? You should be ashamed that you find it okay to be so rude to other people. 

• Can you post the last four of your social, please?  That's the only block I can't fill out on this credit card application.  TIA!
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • imageKorieAngela:

Do you ladies have nothing better to do with your time?

I don't know how you can get off telling me WHAT TO DO. I looked at the rules and all it said was be careful what you post.

There have been SO MANY post with ladies making groups on facebook and giving their names on here so people can find them to add to the group.

There is nothing bad that is going to happen to my because I post my name (which has been the same on facebook for 3 years now...)

I won't post under the military families again but seriously...how do you get off talking to people like you do? You should be ashamed that you find it okay to be so rude to other people. 

No one has been rude to you. And the other people who have posted those things have been warned and also edited. I've sent you a PM. 

CJ 05/29/2013

• Yeah, I actually do have better things to do than tell people not to post their personal info all over the internet.  Yet, people are still naive enough to think nothing will happen to them. 

How many times am I going to have to tell this story?

Several years ago, one of the wives of a guy in my husband's regiment was posting on another public message board.  Her H was deployed.  She posted little bits of information here and there, but it was enough for someone to figure out where she lived. 

A man in uniform showed up at her door one morning and informed her that her husband had been killed overseas.  Understandably, she broke down.  He came into her house, beat her and raped her repeatedly and then left her for dead.  Hours later, she woke up and was able to call 911.  By the time police got to her, the man had cleaned out her bank account and racked up a ton of money on her credit cards. 

Have you not heard of the crazies who murder women and rip their unborn babies from their bodies?  I can not believe so many people are this trusting of the world. 

• Yes, it is soooo rude that 4 people who don't even know you care enough about you as a military spouse to try and protect you and your family. We have nothing better to do with the 1 minute it takes us to read and post. I'm okay with that.
    I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"