Food Allergy
Options

Hyatt Hotels allergy friendly?

We are staying at the Hyatt in Kauai in July and I am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.  I know that they are kid friendly, but haven't seen any mention on food allergy accomodations on their website (I have experienced this with other hotel groups).   

Also I will probably direct this to the hawaii board/travel board, but does anyone know where to find fortified coconut milk on the island?  We currently use the shelf stable trader joe's brand.  TIA!

DD's Food Allergies: Peanuts and Rice, Outgrown Dairy!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

8/09 Dx PCOS & Hashimoto's
BFP #2 12/13/11. Missed M/C at 11w5d, measured 8w6d. D&C 2/1/12
Never in my arms, but always in my heart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hyatt Hotels allergy friendly?

• Options

I don't know anything about the Hyatt being allergy friendly.  I think you just need to call them in advance and tell them that you are bringing a child with sever allergies.  we did this when we stayed at a hotel in florida and they said they will do an extra cleaning of the room before we get there. 

Also, if you're worried about what is available there, i would just ship a box.  We did that and it was great. we called the hotel and told them we are shipping a box of packaged foods and it was waiting for us when we got there.  We sent a big box of milk, pasta, cookies, oatmeal and a few other things.. we also took some with us in case the package didnt get there in time. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"