April 2011 Moms

Happy Birthday 4/20 Babies!!!

Liam is officially 1! This mom can not sleep, so I will just share a picture of Liam :)

Here is newborn Liam! I will post party pictures later :)

Happy Birthday to all the other 4/20 babies! We have officially made it through the first year :) 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Birthday 4/20 Babies!!!

• Happy Birthday Liam!  I don't know about you but this morning I woke up and gave Chloe the biggest hug.  It's official, they are no longer babies Sad

Have a great party, we are doing ours on Sunday and I haven't even ordered the cake yet Embarrassed or the turkey wraps for that matter...I better get on the ball

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy Birthday Liam and Chloe!

DH and I took the day off work and the three of spent the day together, went to the zoo, rode on a little train around the zoo, gave him his new trike and cruised around the neighborhood, then went out to a nice dinner.  It was a marvelous day!  I only cried a few times.  We are having his big party next weekend. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY 4/20 BABIES!! (belated)

Omg, I'm still so exhausted from the weekend. Felix's party was on Saturday, the hottest day of the week here in So Cal. Ugh! And the guests who used Google Maps got lost...including our Taco guy. But we still had a good time, and lil man knocked out for his nap when we got home. :)

Here's a pic of Felix at birth and exactly 1 year old.  

And here is a picture from his birthday party :) We did an UP themed party. :)

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OTHER 4/20 BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"