Health & Exercise

Brazilian butt lift vs. 30 day shred (jillian michaels)

Anyone have experience with either of these? Did you get the results you wanted? Was it easy to fit into your schedule? What did you like/dislike about the program? TIA

Re: Brazilian butt lift vs. 30 day shred (jillian michaels)

• I have been using the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for about 3 weeks now and it's pretty good.  I have seen some good results!  One negative is that Jillian gets a little annoying with her talking.  I am curious aobut Brazilian Butt Lift, looks like fun!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks for your response! Yes it looks like fun, and the infomercial results look great.  Im just wondering if it is really time consuming in order to be that effective...I have like 30 minutes to get in a work outConfused.  Just wanted to know before I made a purchase...Is the 30 day shred difficult to keep up with? How long each day?

• Loading the player...
  • I have both.  Brazil butt lift is about 30-60 min. I think.  You can always pick and choose which exercises you do.  For example I don't do the Cardio DVD or the Sculpt DVD bc I teach 4 fitness classes a week and just don't need it.  The DVDs BUM BUM and High and Tight really target the booty.  I had started it before I got KU and was seeing results my husband was even asking what I was doing.  :-)  

30 day shred is a good workout as well but Jillian isn't my cup of tea.

Good Luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have done the 30 day shred and liked it. I'm sure I would have liked it more if I stuck with it. I'll be starting it back up tomorrow.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks again for all of your responses!
  • imagerednecklover:
    I have been using the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for about 3 weeks now and it's pretty good.  I have seen some good results!  One negative is that Jillian gets a little annoying with her talking.  I am curious aobut Brazilian Butt Lift, looks like fun!

hahah this exactly.  I used 30 Day and it works wonders, but I would put the TV on mute and put on my own music; whenever Jillian opened her mouth I wanted to scream! Stick out tongue

imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jillian Michale's DVDs give me great results. I love Ripped in 30. It is more intense that 30 Day Shred.
  • I am currently on day 9 of 30 Day Shred...I really like it so far. I will agree with everyone else - JM is annoying. But you can mute the TV and listen to music or whatever, and that makes it just fine.

Again, I'm only 9 days in, but I can already tell a difference with things just feeling "tighter" and I am sore after EVERY SINGLE workout. I like the feeling : )

BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"