Military Families

Small intro.

Hi ladies.  I've posted on here on and off and mostly lurk.  DH is a Supply Officer in the Navy and is about to go back to sea duty.  Last night he reminded me that he'll be starting 6 section duty again and I need to remember he won't be around as much on weekends.  Say what?  LOL!  We're closing on a house at the end of the month and we basically have 3 weekends to paint and install carpet before he checks in to the ship.

Anyway, just saying hi because I'm sure I'll be here more often.  We know when the next deployment will be and I already have dates on the calendar for when he'll be out this summer.  Boy did I get spoiled by 3 years of shore duty!

Re: Small intro.

• Hi and welcome! I'm BLT. We're both Army National Guard, I was working full time for the guard(pretty much AD) until recently we moved from IL to PA and I resigned. I'm in the process of trying to establish a civilian career so I can hopefully get out at the end of my enlistment. I'm glad you got some good shore time in and it seems like you have a lot on your plate to keep you busy while he's on sea duty. Hopefully time flies and the closing goes smoothly!

CJ 05/29/2013

• Hi and welcome.  I'm TX.  I am a USAR MP vet.  DH is AD Army.  We live in GA with our 4 kids and foster pup. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello and welcome!

DH is an E-3 in the Navy as of Monday! He ships off to basic in July. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there! I'm Kylee. My hubby is AD Army and we are currently stationed at Schofield Barracks on the island of Oahu. I am fairly new to the board as well only been here a few months and we are expecting our first baby in June. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!  I just found this board as well.  My husband is in the Army National Guard at Jackson Barracks in New Orleans, LA.  We just moved on post about 6 months ago, but love it so far and looking forward to getting to share info with other military wives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"