June 2011 Moms
Options

Teething necklace question

Does anyone have the Raw Lemonade necklace? Does your LO's skin react badly to it?

DD has the Raw Gold one, but it's too long, so I want to get her a new one. I read on the Inspired by Finn website that the lighter the color, the more succinic acid (the stronger it is). The website also said that the raw (vs the polished) is also stronger. Therefore, some people have skin reactions to the raw lemonade version. I am trying to decide whether to buy the Raw Lemonade one, or the Raw Mixture.

Lilypie - (eo79)
 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Teething necklace question

• Options
    Avery wears the Inspired by Finn raw lemonade one and hasn't had any skin problems with it. She has very sensitive skin so I'm surprised!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagecassoppea:
    Avery wears the Inspired by Finn raw lemonade one and hasn't had any skin problems with it. She has very sensitive skin so I'm surprised!

Same here.  DS hasn't had a reaction at all and usually he is very sensitive (like, I can't use anything but unscented dove soap and cetaphil or else he gets a bad rash). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also have the raw lemonade and she's never had an issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Check out Hazelaid. They have a super light one, called Super Butter, that we use. No skin issues and it comes in a short size, too. They have a polished version, too, but we stick to the semi-polished since LO is a boy and I think the shiny ones look a little too girly on him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"