June 2011 Moms
Options

Guiliana Ranic Announcement

I just heard on either Good Morning America or the Today Show that Guiliana and Bill have an announcement that will make us smile. I think it is the Today Show.

Thoughts? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Guiliana Ranic Announcement

• Options

I saw it posted somewhere else that they are having a baby through a surrogate.

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageCarlaAndJames:

I saw it posted somewhere else that they are having a baby through a surrogate.

I believe they got a surrogate, implanted two embryos.... And neither took.

I never understood why her sister never stood up and offered to carry for her? They seem so close?

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think it was really a surrogate since it was Bill and her embryos, not the surrogates egg, but same idea.  G only had 2 eggs left. If they didn't take, what could the good news be???? 

I never really thought about he sister helping. You're right!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I saw the announcement on the Today show.

[SPOILER ALERT] They are expecting via a gestational carrier (through an agency, not her sister) in late summer. 

I'm so happy for them!

ETA - they said it was their embryo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageamypogg6:

I don't think it was really a surrogate since it was Bill and her embryos, not the surrogates egg, but same idea.  G only had 2 eggs left. If they didn't take, what could the good news be???? 

I never really thought about he sister helping. You're right!!! 

Adoption?

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.SparklesMcGee:

[SPOILER ALERT] They are expecting via a gestational carrier (through an agency, not her sister) in late summer. 

I'm so happy for them!

i'm so happy for them. i'm not a big reality show fan, but i am really glad that they are sharring their journey with the world. what an amazing story and inspiration.

• Options
    imageMrs.SparklesMcGee:

I'm so happy for them!

This makes me so happy! So great to see them finally be getting their baby after struggling for so long, so publicly.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    6240662406 member
    I'm so happy for them.  I love them (well as much as you can love reality stars) and glad that their struggle and journey finally has a happy ending.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Options
    I'm so happy for them that I seriously just got a little teary eyed about it! CryingEmbarrassed
  • Options
    imageDramaMama06:
    imageMrs.SparklesMcGee:

I'm so happy for them!

i'm so happy for them. i'm not a big reality show fan, but i am really glad that they are sharring their journey with the world. what an amazing story and inspiration.

That's such great news for them!  I agree that I'm not a huge reality person, but I do appreciate the way they're sharing their story.  They're not in your face about it, but they're still getting it out there.  I can't imagine how strong they must be to handle everything they've been going through, and with such grace! 

• Options
    I seriously got so teary when I read it! I am so so happy for them. They are such a cute couple and I was literally just saying the other day that I wish I could just carry a baby for them because they deserve it so much!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.SparklesMcGee:

I'm so happy for them!

OMGOMGOMG I'm so happy for them!! They remind me of me and my husband and I LOVE them. I'm not a big fan of reality tv either but I wash their show every season. I'm so happy that they'll be bringing a little Rancic into the family! :)

• Options
    I'm so happy to hear that! I love them (and their show) and glad they are finally going to have a baby. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MrsIMrsI member

So exciting!!  Giuliana seems so down to earth, and they both really deserve it.

Now does anyone know how I can catch up without cable?? :(  DH used to be able to find it for me last season but can't find any of this season.  It's killing me!!! (well not literally) I might cave and buy the ITunes season but it seems so pricey for just downloads and no discs in hand :(

• Options
    I'm sooo happy for them! I love them. Mostly I love Bill because I watched him on the first apprentice and fell in love with him, but I also really like Guiliana, she seems so down to earth and they seem to work so well together. They deserve this good news.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"