Military Families

Commisary and Coupon Question

So now that we have a baby and I'm staying at home I'm trying to be good about saving money.  I've been using coupons and trying to find good deals.  I know the PX does price matching, does anyone know if the commisary does this as well?  And do they accept store coupons or only manufactures coupons?  Any input would be greatly appreciated, oh and I use coupons.com and the Sunday paper but if anyone has any other great coupon resources they would like to share I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Commisary and Coupon Question

• I never post here I just had these same questions a few days ago. Our base paper just came out with an article that the commisary coupon policies have recently changed. Maybe try visiting the commisary website to see what info is there?

HTH!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't live or shop on base, so I'm no help in that area - but a couple of couponging websites I love are thekrazycouponlady.com and hip2save.com.  Both give good heads up on coupons and deals - a LOT of coupons come from individual product's websites or facebook pages.  These websites will give direct links.  I actually have them both on facebook as well, so they are constantly posting various deals or coupons, ect.  I usually just glance over them, and if a good online coupon is posted I print it out. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a big couponer.  I shop around at a few different stores.  Honestly, I don't save much at the commisary.  The only thing we really save on is meat.  When my kids were still on formula and in diapers, it cost more for me to get that at the commisary than it did for me to join the baby club of a local store. 

If you shop around and find the commisary is greater savings for you, you can sign up to receive coupons for the commisary.  I have used those coupons and stacked them with a regular manufacture's coupon. 

This is a great site to start with. 

https://www.militarywivessaving.com/coupon-matchups/commissarymatchups/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageiluvmytxrgr:

I am a big couponer.  I shop around at a few different stores.  Honestly, I don't save much at the commisary.  The only thing we really save on is meat.  When my kids were still on formula and in diapers, it cost more for me to get that at the commisary than it did for me to join the baby club of a local store. 

If you shop around and find the commisary is greater savings for you, you can sign up to receive coupons for the commisary.  I have used those coupons and stacked them with a regular manufacture's coupon. 

This is a great site to start with. 

https://www.militarywivessaving.com/coupon-matchups/commissarymatchups/

This isn't the case at all commissary's.  I'm a big couponer too and I specifically asked about stacking the commissary coupons  with the manufacture's ones and they told me no I had to use one or the other.  OP I would go to your commissary and ask the manager there about whether or not they do stacking.

On the other hand the NEX at our base does stack their NEX coupons with the Manufacture ones but they are a separate company.

• I'm big on coupons and I always save way more at the commissary than I do anywhere else around here. I guess it's different for everyone. My commissary does not price match, but they do take manufacturer and military coupons. I would check with your manager to see what they accept.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"