Two Under 2
Options

City Select Double - Infant Adapter

Does anyone know if the infant car seat adapter for the city select is compatible with the Britax Chaperone infant seat? 

Re: City Select Double - Infant Adapter

• Options
    Yes, you just have to buy the adapter for the Britax! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Sounds like there are different ones...ok. I just feel like we keep getting push back when we ask the question, going both ways. yes, its compatible and no its not.  

Thanks!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJanuary14MCC:

Sounds like there are different ones...ok. I just feel like we keep getting push back when we ask the question, going both ways. yes, its compatible and no its not.  

Thanks!  

There are different ones!  You just have to make sure on the box it say's for Britax/Peg.  We have the Peg if you flip the adapter the other way it is for the Britax. 

I can't believe you are getting push back on that question.  The sales people should know the answer to that. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagekle0113:
    imageJanuary14MCC:

Thanks!  

There are different ones!  You just have to make sure on the box it say's for Britax/Peg.  We have the Peg if you flip the adapter the other way it is for the Britax. 

I can't believe you are getting push back on that question.  The sales people should know the answer to that. 

Well there are two adapters the Chicco and the universal (everything else).  I have a Graco so I got the universal.  On my box it specifically states NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE BRITAX CHAPERONE AFTER MAY 2010.  So I guess if yours is an earlier version of that seat, yes it's compatible, if it's a newer version then no, it's not.

I remember looking at it for someone right before DD was born.  Here was my response then: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/64380501.aspx

Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"