January 2011 Moms
Options

Vomiting

I know I posted this on 12-24 but I have gotten no responses...

My son had his MMR shot on Monday, he seemed fine that night, but Tuesday evening he vomited his dinner while eating it, we chalked it up to his gag on some food. Then yesterday at lunch he took a small bite of food and gag and vomited some of his milk from earlier. Last night he really wasn't himself, didn't eat much dinner, but did fine and acted fine. Then tonight he had his bedtime milk (6 oz) he got down to about 2 oz left and threw up about half of what he drank. He has been acting pretty much completely fine, was in a great mood earlier tonight running around at the mall, playing and laughing no issue, after vomiting tonight seemed fine, no crying, no fever at all. I just don't know if this is something to worry about, I think I will call the doctors tomorrow just to settle my mind. He has had bowel movements and has drank water and such, so he is hydrated, but I just worry about the random vomiting. What does everyone think?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vomiting

• Options

I'm not really any help in the random vomiting department. I would definitely call your pedi and see what they think.

I'm sorry, I hope he's feeling better soon!

• Options
    Yeh, whats funny is he acts perfectly fine. Oye!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate when you only get one symptom. You think well this isn't right... but there's no fever, no lethargy, they are acting fine... argh!
  • Options
    imageffejsGirl:

I'm not really any help in the random vomiting department. I would definitely call your pedi and see what they think.

I'm sorry, I hope he's feeling better soon!

This. I'm sorry I'm no help but I hope you get some answers. Keep us updated.  

• Options
    Called doctors, nurse said its a bug that has been going around...No fever, acts basically normal, a little fussy, with occasional vomiting. She said lasts about a week.
  • Options

imageShleenish:
    Called doctors, nurse said its a bug that has been going around...No fever, acts basically normal, a little fussy, with occasional vomiting. She said lasts about a week.

Hope it goes away soon. That seems like a long time to have something like that.

• Options
    Oh man poor little guy. JT had a terrible illness after his MMR - we didn't know if it was a vaccine reaction or something else but it was awful for about 10 days. No vomiting though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"