Success after IF

Giuliana and Bill - spoilers

I was all looking fwd to the episode and then the announcement came on Today (which I didn't watch but I get fb updates).  At first I thought it ruined the episode but now I'm more intrigued!  Yeah!  I still wish she got to experience pregnancy but I suppose we all take what we can get on this journey. 

Re: Giuliana and Bill - spoilers

• OMG! I'm so freaking ecstatic for them! My husband and I like to watch this show together, I won't ruin it for him.Big Smile

Link

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I just sat here and boo-hoo'ed watching them on the Today show!

• Loading the player...
  • I just watched the Today clip online. I just cried my eyes out. They have been through so much, I am so flippin happy for them!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• So happy for them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagelckcdc3:
    I just watched the Today clip online. I just cried my eyes out. They have been through so much, I am so flippin happy for them!

So did I!

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • That is so wonderful. I am so happy for them and thankful for them to share their journey. They really seem like they'll be such great parents and have been through so much so I am very glad for them.
  • Soo excited for them! I agree it kind of ruins this week's episode but I wanted to know so bad what was happening...

Thanks for finding that!

• I was jumping up and down, crying tears of joy for them! I love them so much!
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Shedding tears of joy over here for them!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so thrilled for them! I have been waiting on pins and needles for this week's episode so I was so happy to see the interview.

They are so cute-they couldn't have had bigger grins on their faces.

Love them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"