Success after IF
Options

This can't be trigger, right?

Hi ladies - I had another natural IUI done this month (back-to-back this time) after our BFN last month. Last month I tested like a crazy person so I knew the trigger was out 8 days after I took it (and had barely been visible since 6 days).

This time, I have been good, and tested for the first time tonight (not FMU, but I have been sick and hadn't peed all day!), it is 11 days post trigger, and 9po.  I got a BFP and the line is not faint at all, it's rather dark...this can't be trigger, right?? I am in shock as I really didn't not think a natural IUI was ever going to give us a BFP.

The trigger was 250 mg of Ovidrel if that matter.

Thanks ladies!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: This can't be trigger, right?

• Options

I know this isn't what you want to hear.... But my 250 mg trigger lasted until 12dptrigger last IUI. They cycles before it was out by 7 or 8. At this point j Woukd day it's too early to tell. Keep testing to see if the lines are getting darker or lighter...... Mine definitely got lighter.

I hope this is it for you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageJessandJeremy:

I know this isn't what you want to hear.... But my 250 mg trigger lasted until 12dptrigger last IUI. They cycles before it was out by 7 or 8. At this point j Woukd day it's too early to tell. Keep testing to see if the lines are getting darker or lighter...... Mine definitely got lighter.

I hope this is it for you! 

That's ok, I'm looking for honest answers! :) I am going to test again tomorrow and see if it's lighter or darker.  I'm hoping the fact that it's fairly dark today is a good sign, but am very cautiously optimistic. Your DS is adorable!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i tested out my trigger for all cycles and was always negative at 7 days past (i dont' recall the type/amount though).

with DS1 i got my bfp at 11 days pas... with the twins it was 12 days past.

prayers that this is the bfp!

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options

My last two triggers were still there (faintly) at 12 days, the two before that were faintly there at 11 days, but they were never dark.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My trigger was always out by 8dpt (10dpiui).  Although it varies for everyone I don't think it would be a dark line if it were still your trigger.  I hope this is your BFP! 
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! It's a bit darker today at 12 days past trigger, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"