Single Parents

This will get your attention!!!

I don't smoke pot or any other drug. I've read your responses and they're crazy. First off, there isn't one post with me stating I smoke pot... you have nothing to base your words on except a certain individual making a comment about pot. Second, I don't do drugs and I never would. I love my daughter very much and would never do anything to endanger her life or my own. Lastly, yes my BD and I have had a crazy last year and you have every right to give your opinion and judge all you want, sadly everyone judges. But you obviously don't know the whole story and I've learned telling you the whole story will just cause more problems. You ladies have made your opinion of me and go ahead and think what you want, I'm not gonna try to change it, not worth my time. Plus I will state, I don't do any drugs period!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This will get your attention!!!

• So that wasn't you who posted some crazy SH!t on this board and one of the age boards awhile back at like 2 am?  You then came back and claimed it was the drinking and drugs?  Or am I just mistaken?  Oh I am sorry, all the drinking and drug use on your part has probably caused memory loss because I sincerely doubt you could have your head shoved that far up your a$$,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh good, I was waiting on pins and needles for the "you don't know my lyyyyfe" post.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageachase123:
    Oh good, I was waiting on pins and needles for the "you don't know my lyyyyfe" post.

Yes

• imageblondnearby:
    So that wasn't you who posted some crazy SH!t on this board and one of the age boards awhile back at like 2 am?  You then came back and claimed it was the drinking and drugs?  Or am I just mistaken?  Oh I am sorry, all the drinking and drug use on your part has probably caused memory loss because I sincerely doubt you could have your head shoved that far up your a$$,

I never ever claimed it was the booze or drugs. It seems you have your head so far up your a$$ that you love to assume things. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageachase123:
    Oh good, I was waiting on pins and needles for the "you don't know my lyyyyfe" post.

Oh goodie...a grown adult acting like a child...I love these posts. Great entertainment. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"