Military Families
Options

Officially a Navy Wife

DH picked his job at the MEPS, had his Inspect, and was sworn in today! It was awesome! He is going to be in Damage Control and ships off to basic July 12th.

: )

Glad to be joining you.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Officially a Navy Wife

• Options
    Right there with you!!!  My husband is commissioning tomorrow and beginning Officer Training in July.  We will Be in Bethesda MD.  Looking forward to the adventure! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the Navy family!!! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the Navy!!! He is at the Naval Hosp in Camp pendleton, but he will be deploying in May... :(
  • Options
    Welcome to the navy! Mine's a nuke :)
  • Options

Thanks everyone! Glad to be joining you! 

Where are you all stationed if you don't mind me asking? We obviously won't know for quite awhile, but we are hoping for San Diego or Virginia. But we are ok wherever they send us of course! 

• Options
    We were in Charleston, SC and now we're in Saratoga Springs, NY. Most likely going to Norfolk in August :)
  • Options
    We are at Camp Pendleton at the navaL hospital... but we might be getting pcsing to Guam...
  • Options

imageEmcgill477:
    We were in Charleston, SC and now we're in Saratoga Springs, NY. Most likely going to Norfolk in August :)

If we get a choice, Norfolk is in our top 5 choices! :) You'll have to let me know how you like it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"