Attachment Parenting

Sling?

I have a moby and really like it but when LO is crying it takes too long to wrap and get on. I also have an Ergo but she's too little for it and the infant insert is too hot right now.

I want something I can get on quickly, like a sling, maybe even nurse in it as well. Thanks! 

Samantha Isabelle Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Elle KateLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sling?

• I love my ring sling. Sleepy Baby Productions gets good reviews and is a good price.
  • I loved, loved, LOVED my ring sling... it was super quick and very helpful I used it just about everyday for 2 strait years!

mine was this one:

https://www.babymain.com/slings/ 

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had an Ellaroo when DD was really little and I got the hang of wrapping it when she was in hysterical mode pretty quickly.

Mostly I just wanted to post, though, and say congrats! I didn't realize you had had your baby already.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found the Baby K'Tan was invaluable for the first 4-5 months. I still find it much quicker and easier to maneuver than the moby. Now that DD is older (13mths) the ring sling is my BFF bc I can easily carry her on my hip. I always found that I never found the ring sling to feel secure enough when DD was tiny.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"