June 2012 Moms
Options

LO likes music!

DH and I were sitting on the couch yesterday and DH played a song that he had heard on some show for me. LO started kicking and moving seconds into the song and stopped seconds after it stopped. DH was able to feel it all and it was so awesome for them to be able to bond like that.

So, we decided to play another song and again, LO started kicking and moving seconds into it and stopped when the music stopped. One song was a kids song, the other was classical, but that made no difference.

Now if I want to feel LO move, I just play some music and away they go! 

Have you found anything that really gets LO moving? Or that LO likes? 

pregnancy pregnancy

Re: LO likes music!

• Options
    I've been trying.  I have a playlist of music that makes me get active, but it doesn't seem to do anything for the baby.  So far, he doesn't seem to care anything for Metallica, Korn, The Cure, NIN, The Cult, Rob Zombie, Ozzy, Hugo, Johnny Cash, or White Zombie.  This makes me sad.  I'm just going to have to branch out more.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nope, if LO doesn't want to move she won't.  Unless, I rest something on my tummy.  Then she doesn't seem to like the invasion of her space.

On a side note, I just want to say PregNerd- you rock.  You are extremely wise, kind and constantly positive.  Thanks for always being so upbeat.  I always look forward to reading what you write.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha yeah my little one is the exact same way with music! He seems to like country, pop, and classical the most. Doesn't seem to be a very big fan of Rock music though. I love feeling him wiggle around when I play music. It makes it so much sweeter when I sing him lullabies and he wiggles :) Makes my day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecourtfsu:

Nope, if LO doesn't want to move she won't.  Unless, I rest something on my tummy.  Then she doesn't seem to like the invasion of her space.

On a side note, I just want to say PregNerd- you rock.  You are extremely wise, kind and constantly positive.  Thanks for always being so upbeat.  I always look forward to reading what you write.

Awww! Thank you! Your comment totally caught me off guard and now I have happy tears.

pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options

PregNerd-You are welcome.  It's the truth.  I giggled about happy tears, cause I have a firm no hugging or saying anything too nice to me at work cause I don't like crying in public.

Have an awesome Friday.

• Options

imageHeartcease:
    I've been trying.  I have a playlist of music that makes me get active, but it doesn't seem to do anything for the baby.  So far, he doesn't seem to care anything for Metallica, Korn, The Cure, NIN, The Cult, Rob Zombie, Ozzy, Hugo, Johnny Cash, or White Zombie.  This makes me sad.  I'm just going to have to branch out more.

We like a lot of the same bands. :) I've found that LO likes Johnny Cash and The Cure.

Side note: My SIL gave me a  "Crawl the Line" onesie. I thought that was pretty cool. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, I noticed that my LO likes any upbeat music!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageJessieCupcake:

My SIL gave me a  "Crawl the Line" onesie. I thought that was pretty cool. :)

That is terribly cute :)  And starting him off right early hehe 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"