June 2012 Moms

Any one else??

Want to just keep their LO safe inside them?? Last night while sitting down for dinner with DH we were watching the news. Within the 30 minutes we were eating there was a little girl who has cancer and just had surgery to remove like 3 different organs and then a 2 year old who went missing at the beach. Emotional me looked at DH and said I think I will just keep this kid safe inside me forever....he looked at me like I was crazy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any one else??

• The outside world terrifies me!

In my city in a safe area of good repute there was an attempted abduction of a 9yo girl. She kicked and screamed and scared the guy away. Terrifying! 

My SIL was saying as hard as it is she really makes a point to talk to her girls about strangers - they don't have to listen to all adults. Teachers, baby sitters, family - yes. Other people - no. 

Scary to think of the horrors that some people are capable of... 

pregnancy pregnancy
  • I feel the EXACT same way. The outside world is terrifying. Though as it is, I am constantly scared something bad is going to happen to me while pregnant and in turn to the baby. I worry regardless haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Of course! As much as I am so looking forward to seeing what this baby looks like and holding him and snuggling, I tell DH all the time I think I want to keep him inside me forever! Safe, and warm (and all to myself LOL)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I remember feeling so anxious when I was pregnant with my first--I wanted her out so I could SEE that she was ok.  Now, I know what you mean!  Watching Grey's Anatomy last night, I was starting to feel careless about something as small as turning my back on my DD to load groceries in the car.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know what you mean, but don't forget that the world can also be a beautiful place!

DH and I are so excited to share all sorts of new experiences with our son, and watch his reactions as he experiences people/places/things for the first time. Try to focus on all the positives and wonders that the world has to offer Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"