January 2011 Moms

I'm sofa king

Bored. What's everyone up to today? Any plans for the weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm sofa king

• this is weird.

ETA: ha, im back. That is super duper weird.

• I must be losing my dang mind.

Anyways,  I already posted this and now its gone. Working today- pizza at my parents for dinner, then hoping to get a walk in tonight. No big plans this weekend.

• Loading the player...
  • FRG potluck tonight.  I don't have a babysitter and E is going to be insane but it's out of the house and there's free food and I'm starving. Then we leave tomorrow for the Spouses Retreat at Myrtle Beach for the weekend.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MarSam - what is up with those posts?

I have such a crazy few days! I found out today that I have an interview/demoesson for an adjunct teaching job this coming Wednesday! That means I have only a few days to prepare a 45 minute lecture that I am not at all ready for.

Today I have to go to Buy Buy Baby to return a bunch of things, go to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a bridal shower gift, go to the gym, get my nails done and eyebrows waxed, and start working on the lecture. (I don't think there is time for all of that so I think the nail/eyebrows will end up getting moved.)

This weekend we are going to synagogue Saturday morning and I'm probably working all Saturday night. Sunday we have to go to a bridal shower for DH's really good friend's fiancee (he's a groomsman and the runner up best man after the groom's brother). It's an hour away and I won't know anyone so I'm not super excited about it. After that, I'll be working again so I can get the lecture ready for Wednesday. Eek!

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Just got back from running errands, went to McDonalds & the park. 

This weekend we're visiting my SIL at college in Pittsburgh, her school is having a carnival.  Might also check out the zoo!  Should be fun.

• Tomorrow is DH's birthday so my play date for JT just turned into a trip to the mall! I hope I can find him something. He's the worst to shop for. At night we'll be going to dinner with his family sans JT - his aunt is going to babysit.

Saturday I'm not sure yet - maybe spending time with DH's grandmother if she comes to town.

Sunday my mom and aunt are coming to visit - she gets back from Hawaii on Saturday. Maybe I'll get a haircut when they are here and take advantage of alone time!!! Then Sunday night my sister is babysitting and I'm taking DH out to dinner just us two for his birthday.

I'm not sure I'll be able to handle all of the adult conversation that is about to take place this weekend!

Redzee - Good luck!! 

• I had a super hectic day at work - no bump time for me.  I left a pile of work on my desk but everyone bails right at 5pm and that place is too creepy to stay very late alone.  So far this week we've removed 4 baby possums from the office area and found the mother (she was dead).  Plus I found out that the other day they saw a snake on the shop floor where I had been looking for parts a little earlier that afternoon.

Justin has hockey on Saturday morning and we'll got to church Sunday morning.  Not sure what else I will do over the weekend.

• Working extra tonight and all weekend, per usual. 
  • Let's see tomorrow is shopping day with grandma so that's exciting. Saturday if it's nice out we might head up the road to enjoy train day and ride the train for like 2 dollars. Sunday I'm going to the Detroit tigers game with my mom step dad and sister. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"