June 2012 Moms
Options

anyone else feel baby really low?

I NEVER had any of this with DS1. I have the WORST pelvic pressure, lightening crotch and his head it bouncing off of my cervix constantly. It feels like he is going to fall out. DS floated up so high for my whole pregnancy that this is making me excited that I might actually get my VBAC but also nervous, b/c i never felt this way with #1. Does anyone else feel like this? It's hard to walk and bend over and the BH contrax kick up at night and are painful rather than annoying. I haven't called it in b/c it does eventually go away but they are not just annoying like everyone describes. Just wondering if anyone else feels this way.
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: anyone else feel baby really low?

• Options
    yes :( shes so low and the BH are all the time not just at night. and the lightening crotch :( ouch
  • Options
    My baby has been a low rider since the beginning! But I still haven't had any BH contractions yet though, which makes me nervous.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm right there with you and hoping this means good things for our VBAC chances.  DD also never descended at all....she spent the last 3 months up in my throat (or at least that's how it felt).  I have a lot of pressure and some BH....though mine is definitely still in the "annoying" range.

My fear is that this all feels different because my muscles and pelvic floor are so much weaker than with #1. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This LO is so much lower than DD1 ever was. I constantly feel like my water is about to break and the pressure is unbelievable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YES!! one day i was sitting on the couch and he literally kicked me in the butt-hole!  he has been riding low since day one and some days just walking is so painful.
  • Options
    This LO is so low that the ultrasound tech couldn't get accurate measurements- any lower and they would be an outside baby. I've got huge pressure in my pelvis- apparently its the pelvic bone spreading in preparation for delivery. Makes me think LO might come early. 
    pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I figured it was just a different pregnancy than last time but WOW this is uncomfortable for 8ish weeks to go.  Fun times!! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yes, she's right on my cervix.  So bizarre and different than my last pregnancy!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    First time mom here, but I feel like baby girl is going to fall out. And I had my first experience with lightening crotch last week. Stopped me dead in my tracks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes!!!!  I was in tears last night bc I was so uncomfortable!  I don't remember being this miserable at 32 wks w/DD 
    loren
  • Options
    I am a FTM and was worried about all the pressure I was feeling. The Dr assured me that this just met my body was preparing for labor and that it was a good thing. I go back in 2 weeks and she plans on doing an internal to see if it is making any progress. Now anytime I make a sigh or noise, the DH states "it's just lighting crotch" HAHAHA!
  • Options
    This post makes me feel so much better. DD was breech and stayed tucked up in my ribs until I had her. This pregnancy has been different all along, but lately the cramping and pressure has gotten so bad it brings me to tears. I mentioned it to my OB yesterday and she said it's just his head settling down into my pelvis. I'll be having a RCS, but I am SO scared I am going to go into labor on my own... and at this point- any time now. It literally feels like he is trying to claw his way out at times. I've also noticed that the whole drinking more water thing is a catch 22... I feel extremely crampy when my bladder is full too. I guess 1 easy pregnancy was enough... thank God my 1st wasn't this uncomfortable. Chances are there wouldn't be a 2nd!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

So funny, because yesterday the only position that felt good was sitting with my legs apart or squatting... seriously. She has been low the entire time so I've been feeling lightening crotch for awhile, but because she is already turned it's this little head pushing down. luckily i just feel sore ... but I thought I was crazy... haha! Guess I'm not.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ditto on the painful BH's. I asked the Dr about them at my last visit and she said it's because of the number pregnancy I'm in. I think I'm crazy sometimes because I swear he's kicking me in my hip bone. I've felt a few butthole kicks and the lighting crotch is getting worse. I wish I could just go stand on my head sometimes to make him move up and relieve some of the uncomfortableness. Single digit weeks for most ladies. HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"