Military Families

Husband back active on Monday

God, how i have missed my man in uniform 5 days a week.

This is an occasion to celebrate!! hahaha

Anyone else have a weakness to the uniform? Or does it wear off after a while?? I am thinking this pregnancy is keeping it going longer then normal haha

Ali Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Husband back active on Monday

• My husband leaves the house in civies in the morning and comes home in civies in the evening.  If I meet him for lunch during the day, he usually changes out of his uniform before I get there.  I don't often see him in his uniform.  When he is in his uniform, it's drool worthy.  I can relate to your weakness. 

I wore the uniform for 6 years.  I look at the uniform a bit differently than most women.  I don't swoon over the uniform often.  However, on my husband, I swoon. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm kind of where TX is. H leaves before I wake up and I get home from work long after he's changed. I swoon over him just in general. He's hot!  

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:

I'm kind of where TX is. H leaves before I wake up and I get home from work long after he's changed. I swoon over him just in general. He's hot!  

Now, dress uniforms are completely different.  There is something about seeing all his medals, awards and such that is just visual proof to the entire world that I married a BAMF.

My husband could make a mumu look hot, though.  lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Major drool! lol I love my man in uniform!

Teagan-11/22/10
    Scarlett Madison-12-18-2014
    Baby # 3 Due 06/02/16

Furchildren include
    Kali 12/20/10-Husky-Has Addison's Disease.
    Doxie 10/04/11-Dachsund
    Tadley 11/12-Cat Ruler of the house.
  • imageiluvmytxrgr:
    imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:

I'm kind of where TX is. H leaves before I wake up and I get home from work long after he's changed. I swoon over him just in general. He's hot!  

Now, dress uniforms are completely different.  There is something about seeing all his medals, awards and such that is just visual proof to the entire world that I married a BAMF.

I once jumped H after reading his FitRep. Yup. Lol!

I've seen a lot of military surprise homecomings. It wouldn't work on me. I always have my back to the corner and my face to the door. Looking for terrorists, criminals, various other threats, and husbands.
  • imageiluvmytxrgr:
    imageWishIcouldbeinthe'stan:

I once jumped H after reading his FitRep. Yup. Lol!

• LOL, this sounds like me back in August when my H started working full-time at the base.  I really liked seeing him in that uniform every day over his jailer uniform :-D much cuter!
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"