May 2011 Moms

How much does LO weigh?

Eli is at 21/22 lbs and is 29 in long...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How much does LO weigh?

• My DS was 21.5 lbs at 10.5 months (2 weeks ago). They did not measure his length but he has consistently stayed in the 90th %.
    DS1 5/15/11
    DS2 12/20/12
  • We weighed him on our scale the other day, which rounds to the half pound, and he came out around 22 pounds. How did it happen??
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • at her 9mo. appt she was 31" & 24 lbs.  That was close to 2 months ago though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS has always been on the small side--25 percentile constantly, at the 9 mom appt he was almost 18 lbs so I'm gonna guess he is around 20 lbs right now. 
  • Audrey is a little over 19lb now
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • His last 2 checkups he was 10% for weight and 50% for height.  He was 18 lbs 4 oz. 2 months ago at the dr.  On our scale he was 19.4 the other day........he's a bit over 29 inches.
  • She's nearing 17 lbs but isn't there yet. She was a preemie, though, and is growing parallel to the curve, so she's doing fine, just petite :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• At her 9 month she was 17.5 lbs--I am guessing maybe 19 now? She still consistently fits into 6-12 month clothes--some 3-6 and some 9-12 :) 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Violet was ~18 pounds at her 9 month appointment.  No idea how much she weighs now!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • DD was 17lbs at her 8 and 9 month appointments.  10 months she was 17. 5 lbs and that was almost a month ago.  Honestly, I weigh her at home and she doesn't seem to be more than 18lbs.  She had a gamut of tests done per pedi's rec but I really think I was worrying for nothing.  Everything came back fine, thank God. She still nurses and loves to feed herself all types of foods.  I am thinking she has just slowed down a little early and the constant moving around has her thinning out.
  • I think berit is about 20 lbs. she was 18lbs at her 9 month check up and gains about a pound a month lol. So that's what I'm thinking. I need to measure her again. At 9 months 27 in but she looks much longer now! 
  • 22 lbs :-)
  • At 9m10d he was 20.6lbs and 28". We wont have an appointment again until 12.5m.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • At his 9 month appointment in February he was 23.14lbs, 90% and 30in, 98%. So I would guess he is close to 25lbs now. He's wearing 24 months and some 2T's clothes.
  • Oh my, there are some big babies on this board!

DD was 19 lbs 1 oz (50th percentile) and 30 inches (97th percentile) at her 9 month apt- super tall yet petite (thin with small features).  She has been consistently gaining ~2 lbs between apts so if I had to guess, by her birthday she'll be about 21 lbs.

• DD was 15lbs at a sick baby visit at 10m and was 28" at her 9m appt.  She's a tiny little thing. 
  • ds is 22lbs and 30 in tall

• Owen is around 22 lbs now and 31 inches
  • We still take him in every week. He's 23 lbs and 32".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"