Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group

Hi everyone, The Adoption Prayer Group is a support group utilizing the power of prayer. If you want to join I will assign you a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. Very simple-yet powerful!!! The complete listing of partners can be found under Prayer Partners. I usually post on Wednesdays. Feel free to search under Adoption Prayer Group and check in at whatever time of day. If you have any concerns, special prayer requests, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at suzannesteward69@yahoo.com.

If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address. Prayer Partners: Joe?s Sweet Pea and Silliest Bunny, Katybug_h and Jen is Silly, Sugardumpling and Ginger71, babywisher and firecracker8, julandjo and cogbot, GnomeSweetGnome and srmmm09, kellz (kelliez@charter.net) and Amber, Gracie Sue Nicole and Brenda, Porsha and pinkzebra, Honeydew and Potatohead, MandertheDB and Amy720, Layafette Girl and msamerica.

This Week?s Events: Praise: Zanymermaid: Her comprehensive exam seemed to go well. Please pray that she passed! She heard from her social worker this week ? the home study should be finished by the middle of May. Please pray that all goes well!

Bhead81: Her pink eye is finally gone and B is on the mend! J

Joe?s Sweet Pea: They brought their daughter home on March 9th! Special Prayer Requests: Please let me know if you have any prayer requests.

Layafette Girl: Please keep her in your prayers. She is really struggling right now. The Easter holiday and seeing the children doing Easter egg hunts has made her sad. Holidays can be especially difficult for those of us who are waiting to become parents. Please pray for strength, patience, and faith for her.

Katybug_h: She and her DH are scheduled to meet a sibling group on April 21st. Please pray for patience and wisdom on their part as they are deciding whether or not they should pursue them.

Bhead 81: She was laid off from her job this week. Please pray that she will be able to find a quick replacement.

Welcome new members! Please welcome Carolina, Blsd4given, familyhope, and Bmcleod Team!

Reflection for the day: Matthew 5:44-45: Now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may become the children of your Father in heaven.  

Question of the day: Do you like to read? If so, what are you currently reading? I?m reading Miss Julia to the Rescue by Ann B. Ross. I highly recommend the Miss Julia series ? they are so good!

Group updates: -If you have any upcoming events (appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) be sure to let me know so I can post them in the events section!!
Suzanne

Re: Adoption Prayer Group

• Options
    imageZanymermaid:

If you want to join the group and be linked up with a prayer partner please provide the following info: your name, and if you choose your email address. If you?re not comfortable with posting your email address, please feel free to send me a private message with your email address.

Please add me, I will PM you with my email address.  

Question of the day: Do you like to read? If so, what are you currently reading? Love to read!  According to DH it is an obsession. I am currently reading the Hunger Games books. 
    Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Options
    QOTD: I LOVE to read, and I love books, and I love helping people find books and information, hence my current enrollment in a Master's of Library Science program.  It has always been my #1 hobby.  This year I have a goal to read 60 books (I smashed last year's goal of 88 books by reading 99, but grad school is CRAZY this semester, and will be for the rest of the year, so I made my goal accordingly).  I am currently reading The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"