June 2012 Moms

I need ideas...

My DH and I live in an apartment where we can't paint the walls.  The walls are painted an almost but not quite white, and the carpet is beige.  How can I bring in a lot of color into the nursery?  My colors are orange, yellow, and green.  We bought a bunch of wooden wall plaques in jungle animals to hang on the walls, but they seem lost in this vast expanse of white... any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I need ideas...

• How about a nice colorful accent rug? Curtains?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How about a quilt or tapestry?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be doing vinyl wall decals. There's a ton you can get from all over. Plus you can use wallpaper and borders. Just make sure the glue you use is removable. The pre-glued will usually come right off with a wet sponge.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are in an apartment as well.  Colors are white/grey/yellow. I am adding color with a yellow lamp, Curtains to match the bedding, and 2 yellow and grey paintings my sister is making. We got a white crib and have a white dresser. I like the idea of a mostly white nursery with a few pops of color.
    Alison & Britten-Married April 16, 2011 in Miami Beach Farrah Ann arrived May 4, 2012- 6 weeks early! 5 lbs 6 oz. and 19 1/4 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used the FatHead wall stickers and sticker murals to cover a lot of the walls. They come off easy, don't leave any residue and you can re-use them if you were to move or anything. Also, in the past we've painted the walls anyways and just painted them back to the original color before we moved out.
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you can't paint the walls, how about some colorful or textured wallpaper for the room? There are some awesome options out there to choose from. Your best bet is to conduct a Google search.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"