January 2011 Moms

Ten Things Tuesday

Not sure if I will be on much tmrw, so I thought I would get us started...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• 1. I gave my parents a dvd of old and new pics for their annv and my mom bawled so hard.  I think it made her so happy, and yet so sad. Broke my heart a little bit.

2. I am emotionally tired. AF really kicked in over the weekend, and I have been a blubbery mess.

3. Had a nice time w/ Rosie on Sat. Even when its a lame bar scene, we still manage some laughs.

4.  I ask Whitney questions all day long now, because she will either say "Ya!" or shake her head no.  Every time I ask her if she wants to do the dishes, its no. lol.

5. Its insanely windy here today.

6.  Didnt get a walk in, boo.

7.  Sipping a Bud Light.

8.  I need a vacation soon.

9.  Im going into work tmrw with a positve attitude, dang it.

10. Hoping baby doesn't get up at 3am again tonight. zzzz

• 1. So glad your video went over well Marsam. Told you they'd love it!

2. Fell asleep at 7:30pm and now I'm up at 1am, this blows.

3. My mom and grandma are visiting next week. It's always nice when family comes to us.

4. Emily was watching Mickey Mouse Club House with Aiden tonight and when they said "OH Toodles!" for Mickey's tools. Both the kids said "Oh Too awhls!" haha

5. I don't understand how people think they won't be able to give the same love or be as amazed by a second child. My little peanut amazes me every day with all her new tricks, and I love her just as much as our 1st. 

6. I think I'm getting "Bump old" All the newbs on my other BMB drive me crazy.

7. I'll never be as "Bump old" as Marsam though :P

8. My brain is shutting down.

9. Good night!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. I woke up yesterday feeling pretty crappy.  Today isn't much better.

2.  I can't wait to see the pictures we had done the other day.

3.  I had a great time with Marsam even though she's trying to pawn me off to her sister :)

4.  I'm supposed to get two packages in the mail today and I've been sitting by the window watching for them like a nerd.

5.  Cooper just started saying "Mama" and it's pretty awesome.

6.  It needs to be nice out so I can go for a walk.

7.  H and I went to the movies on Sunday and we saw 21 Jump Street.  It was so funny! 

8.  I really want some Taco Bell for lunch.

9.  My throat is killing me!!!!!!

10.  Is it too early for ice cream?

• 1. DH has been in the Army for two years and right now he is FINALLY out there (in the forests of GA, lol) blowing sh!t up. I am so happy for him...

2. ...But I miss him too :(

3. I cancelled my eye exam appt and now I am seriously regretting it. I just had a coffee, but I think I'll go lay down anyways just to rest my eyes.

4. I let DD have a few bites of my donut this morning. Side eye me all you want.

5. I keep putting off buying an umbrella stroller. I don't know why I can't just bite the bullet and order the darn thing.

6. I think it's funny when people post intros on progressional boards. I don't need an intro every time you go from 1st tri to 2nd to 3rd. We all knew you when we were on the previous board together. Same with 0-3, 3-6, etc

7. I hate the Atlanta is so close yet so far. I want to take DD to the zoo and aquarium SO bad, but we don't have any of that near our house,

8. I can't stop eating DD's Cheerios. You know, the gross non honey kind? I crave them. All. Day. Long.

9. I am super excited for our hospital tour in a couple weeks.

10. I hate that when I actually find something cute on Zulily that's moderately priced, the cost of shipping kills it.

• 1.  I am super stressed about my childcare situation right now.  My MIL had said she would help - her and mom agreed on days & that MIL would take and OT that DH had.  Well she is now always gone to one of the SIL's houses on the times she is supposed to help.  I am trying out and in-home daycare today & DH & my mom are constantly second-guessing me.  I checked it out - I was satisfied. 

2.  I am excited to get a box of fresh produce tomorrow - there is a service here that brings a box each week from NC farms - they tell you in advance what they are sending out in case you want to cancel that week.  This is my first week participating - we are getting 2lbs of strawberries, romaine lettuce, spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots.  Yummy!!

3.  I asked Joshua where his nose was and he stuck his finger up it.

4.  Is it really only Tuesday?

5.  Oldest DS had a lousy report card - he now has homework hour every night at the kitchen table under supervision with no electronics.  My parents quit worrying about my homework/study habbits when I was in 4th grade - I was motivated and always got my stuff done.  Not used to having to stay behind a kid.

6.  How do you get a C in gym class?? 

7.  Loving the hockey playoffs even though the Hurricanes aren't in it.  The Sunday game between the Flyers & Penguins was awesome with all of the fights.

8.  Ran errands at lunch - feeling a little bit accomplished.

9.  I can't wait until 5pm.

10.  Have a great rest of the week everyone. 

• 1. Caniac: Since DH is a Phys Ed teacher, I feel obligated to give you his speech on how you get a C in "Phys Ed". "You don't come to class, or you come to class unprepared. You don't have to be good at the sport, but you need to show me you're trying." Also, you should read Zits comic strip. It was my mom's therapy when she had 2 teenage boys. https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/zits/s-1128304

2. I never heard back from the university where I had the (what I thought was a) good interview. When I was there, the guy said that even if this didn't work out he wanted to talk to me about other options. He also said that I was supposed to be interviewed by 2 other people. I hate academia.

3. I am currently procrastinating from working on my resume which I need to finish so I can apply to some really cool non-academic jobs.

4. Yesterday I told DD that it was hot out and she started blowing like she does on food.

5. This morning DD fell off our bed into the Pack and Play. I feel terrible but I'm hoping that this will teach her not to try to crawl off the bed.

6. My friend, who was my pregnancy buddy with DD, is pregnant again. She did not plan it and we were planning on coordinating so we'd be pregnant together the second time around. She is freaking out. I'm sad that we prob won't be KU together (maybe for a month or so, but not for the majority of it) and that our #2s won't be as close in age (our #1s are 4 days apart).

7. DH and I more or less decided to TTC at the end of the summer, after we go SCUBA diving. I want another kid 'cause I don't want DD to be an only child, but I don't think I will ever feel like I can handle more than 1 (I barely feel like I can handle 1) and I don't really want to get fat again.

8. If we get KU right away, I will be pregnant for the wedding where the bride told me I'm not allowed to be KU. LOL!

9. I have been going to the gym for a month and I am getting muscle, but my stomach is just as revolting looking as ever.

10. I think I might be turning into a plastic surgery fan and will start by getting a tummy tuck...

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • 1. I am late with this it is almost Wednesday 

2. Ds has another ear infection and his medicine has given him a horrible case of runs. He has been miserable the last few days!

3. Dhs step mom took kain for a sleepover Saturday night, it was great we has dinner and watched 2 movies in the theatre

4. I have a very strong urge to go jogging lately which never happens- but I have a broken foot and can't :(

5. Think we might have found a place to move to finally! Dh loves it I'm not 100% sold on it but it will work

6. Yesterday and today were in the high 80s I love it

7. Ds has slept horribly lately he has already woken up twice tonight

8. I had old navy cash to spend today - I way over spent but ds has summer clothes that fit him now rather then all the ones I bought that are still too big

9. I put bubbles in kains Easter basket he is obsessed with them now I think I blew bubbles for over an hour tonight!

10. Must get some sleep goodnight! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"