TTC after 35
Options

Back after a poor start

Hi ladies,

I posted an introduction on here about a month back and then got distracted with my wedding so I wasn't a good poster. Well the wedding is done and I can now focus all of my obsessiveness on TTC. I would really like to be a part of this board.

I'm 35 and DH is 41, we'll both be adding to our ages at the beginning of the year. I've been off the pill since August and last month was our first month really trying. Now we're on cycle two and I am hopeful but very aware that getting pregnant isn't easy for everyone. 

Anyway, I promise to be a better poster this time around and keep my own concerns on the down low until I have established myself a little. 

Good luck to all. 

Re: Back after a poor start

• Options

Welcome back! ;-) Not sure why you have to keep your own concerns on the down low here. This is one of the nicest chill groups I've met! You'll be fine. We don't haze too bad here! haha

Congrats on the wedding. Was it the magical day you had hoped it would be??

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    Oh thanks! I've seen others bloodied and bruised on other nest boards for "talking out of turn" and didn't want to suffer the same fate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!! TTC can be so frustrating and thsi board so helpful..
  • Options

Welcome and good luck to you!!!

• Options
    welcome back, please don't keep your concerns on the DL! ?We are al here to support each other.
  • Options

Welcome, Lebraly! First, congratulations on your marriage. I got married 5 months ago and have been TTC for the past 4 months.

I understand how you felt about talking out of turn. I got that feeling on my local Nest board and have mostly avoided it. Plus all of the women posting there seem to have babies or get pregnant easily and I'm feeling frustrated?even after only this short time.

I hope that you get pregnant more easily than most of us and wish you the best!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Congrats on the nuptuals. ?You made a beautiful bride! ?

I've been to a few boards on this site, and this one has been extremely supportive and drama-free. ?Welcome back, and feel free to post away - you're in good company.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi and welcome! Don't hold back girl! You don't need to be afraid of us, vent away, we're nice over here :)

Congrats on your wedding, for me it was the most magical day of my life. Wish I could rewind time and do it again!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

My wedding was great! I wasn't really able to relax and enjoy it until about mid-way throught he reception but everyone had a fantastic time and so did DH and I.  Now I am anxiously awaiting the professional photographs and it is killing me. Luckily, I have TTC'ing to keep my obsessive, little mind occupied.

• Options

Hi!  Welcome!  I haven't been on this board long, but I have found the ladies here to be very nice and supportive.  Maturity goes a long way   :)

Congratulations on your marriage......your sig pic is gorgeous!

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  Congratulations on your wedding!  DH and I got married this past February.  This is our first cycle of TTC and I am in the 2 week wait right now.  This will also be our first child and we are excited!  I won't test until next week.  Nice to meet you and talk with you soon!! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome back and CONGRATS on your wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congratulations! The photo you have is gorgeous!

I am usually too busy at work to be on these boards much myself but fortunately this one moves a little more slowly! I've never seen anyone get shouted down here.

welcome and GL

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"