June 2012 Moms

Completely Random (NPR/NBR) one question-GTKY

What annoys you?

Mine would have to be when I am shopping and someone is just aimlessly walking around, talking loud on their cell phone and in the exact spot I want to look.

I have plenty more, but this just happened over the weekend and it drove me nuts!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Completely Random (NPR/NBR) one question-GTKY

• parents the don't expect their newly walking 1 year old to fall down... and get bumps... yes... your child was walking... and fell... this floor is tile... they have little red bump... it will go away... I want to try so hard not being one of these parents... 
  • although there are many, since this just happened to me this will be mine.  old people who are so quick to cut you off on the road and then drive 10mph slower than the speed limit the entire time you are following them.  
    Jennifer TTC #1 Dx PCOS 2009 Apr, Aug, and Sept tried clomid cycles.... BFN. Oct...DH SA results were normal. Me...HSG - left tube was clear, right tube was slightly blocked. Dec - Clomid #4 200mg Feb 2010 - IUI #1 200mg Clomid = BFN. June 2010 - IUI #2 200mg Clomid = BFN. March 2011 - IUI #3 w/ injectables = BFN (1st & last with RE, moving on to IVF). July 2011 - consult for IVF. Sept 2011, 1st IVF. Got our BFP on 10/2/11. Became a mom on 5/5/12 to a beautiful baby boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate people who talk on their cell phones-and it's always non-emergency conversations-in completely inappropriate places, like doctors waiting rooms and public bathrooms.
  • I hate it when people text me.  Call me.  If you're somewhere and you can't use a phone to talk or shouldn't be talking, then why the hello are you trying to carry on a conversation anyway?!  Pay attention to whatever you should be doing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name droppers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  It drives me up the wall when a sales person follows me around the store...ok lady, following me around is not going to make me want to purchase something so you can get the commission.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • One-uppers. & people who drive excessively fast & then get surprised when they almost hit other people.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lots of things. I get annoyed watching someone smoke a cigarette, when I see an obese person going to a fast food restaurant, hearing people fight with each other in public for the world to see, drivers who don't use turn signals, pedestrians who don't get that they have the right of way but don't have the right to be in the way, being sober around a drunk person...etc etc etc
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • My number one big one is litter-bugs. 

And people who poke going through a left turn arrow.  Especially when there's a line of cars behind them who would like to make it through the arrow too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• People who don't turn on their headlights when it's raining or foggy outside, come one people! There is a law in this state that if your windshield wipers are on your headlights have to be on, just wish it was enforced more.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"