June 2012 Moms

Sore Spot?

I think I remember this from last time, but I am pretty sure DD is now head down.  So her bum is several inches above my belly button and most of the time she likes to stick is straight out causing my skin to strech.  It's causing that spot to be super sore.  Is anyone else experiencing this??? TIA.

Re: Sore Spot?

• I'm having this too, little man likes to stick his behind out and yes it's getting very sore.  If I tickle my belly he will usually move so there has been a lot of tickling in my house lately, or i'll gently push a little on him and he moves.  That has helped release some of the stretching.
  • Well, I'm glad it's not just me.  Problem is, I can't seem to get her to move.  Strange thing is, that once DS was head down he was in the exact same position, but he used to push with his feet on my side, not his rear end.  It must be something with how my uterus is shaped.  Oh, well.  Hope she's comfy cause I'm sure notBig Smile.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecourtfsu:
    Well, I'm glad it's not just me.  Problem is, I can't seem to get her to move.  Strange thing is, that once DS was head down he was in the exact same position, but he used to push with his feet on my side, not his rear end.  It must be something with how my uterus is shaped.  Oh, well.  Hope she's comfy cause I'm sure notBig Smile.

Yeah, I think there must be a most comfortable position in there.  Because this LO, like DD, is now head down with his/her butt on my right side, just under my rib cage.   And that area does get sore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecchill01:

imagecourtfsu:
    Well, I'm glad it's not just me.  Problem is, I can't seem to get her to move.  Strange thing is, that once DS was head down he was in the exact same position, but he used to push with his feet on my side, not his rear end.  It must be something with how my uterus is shaped.  Oh, well.  Hope she's comfy cause I'm sure notBig Smile.

Yeah, I think there must be a most comfortable position in there.  Because this LO, like DD, is now head down with his/her butt on my right side, just under my rib cage.   And that area does get sore.

It's kind of funny to think that there is a comfortable position for them inside you.  Makes me smile.

• I'm experiencing this too, it is the WEIRDEST feeling! My LO likes to camp out with his bum just to the right of my belly button. He'll move if I sort of tap him enough, but he always seems to find his way back to that same spot.
    Sassy but polite. BabyFetus Ticker
  • I haven't any idea if my LO is head up or down, but his favorite activity seems to be digging one of his appendages into my ribs, right up under my left boob. It gets so achy, and I notice it most when I get up first thing in the morning. Sometimes I can push/rub down toward my hips and he will move enough to relieve the pressure.

• imageunaveragejane:
    I haven't any idea if my LO is head up or down, but his favorite activity seems to be digging one of his appendages into my ribs, right up under my left boob. It gets so achy, and I notice it most when I get up first thing in the morning. Sometimes I can push/rub down toward my hips and he will move enough to relieve the pressure.

Same here except it's always right under my right boob. Drives me crazy! When I told DH about it he said he pictured the baby swinging on my ribs like monkey bars.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"