June 2012 Moms

Rocked a bikini on my babymoon

We went to Hilton Head, SC for the weekend to celebrate our one year anniversary and our last vacay pre-baby.  It was so nice to get in one last relaxing weekend before the baby comes.  I am 31 weeks and was totally unsure of how I would feel about my body but wore a skirted bottom and regular bikini top.  The lady sitting next to us at the pool told my husband that I looked so cute.  Relief! I look at the pictures and think I look huge! So much has changed in the past year!
Alison & Britten-Married April 16, 2011 in Miami Beach Farrah Ann arrived May 4, 2012- 6 weeks early! 5 lbs 6 oz. and 19 1/4 inches Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rocked a bikini on my babymoon

• I wore a bikini everyday on our babymoon in Mexico and got tons of compliments!  Rock those bumps ladiesYes
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • SigirSigir member
    Good for you!  I am going away this weekend on a mini-vacation and plan to wear my bikini as well (I will be 33 weeks).  I refuse to buy a maternity bathing suit for just this one weekend, and figure I will never see these people again so who cares.  I am feeling BIG though.  It'll be interesting!
  • Wow!  Well done.  I haven't worn a bikini since before DS was born.  Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I actually felt my most confident on the beach when I was 30 weeks pregnant with DS.  For once, I wasn't worried about what I looked like in a bathing suit because I was all pregnant belly.  It was liberating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You were married the same day I married my DH!  Happy belated anniversary!  Our LO is due 2 days after yours and it's a girl, too.  How crazy is that?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"