Secondary IF
Options

I am so glad this board exists

Hello Ladies,

My DS is just 2 and we have been trying to get pregnant since he was 6 months. 

I had to wait 6 months of trying (with no AF - explain how that was supposed to work) before I could see a RE and then had to wait 3 months for appointment.  I got a diagnosis of PCOS and started metformin and then after 2 cycles clomid.  Now we are on our second round of IUI. 

I feel so frustrated.  I want another baby, but I don't know how much longer I can do the meds and procdures.  It has totally killed our sex life and I am just not sure what I want any more.  But then, I look at DS and I think that I want a sibling for him.

OK vent over.

Re: I am so glad this board exists

• Options

Hi.  My DS is 20 months, and I know exactly how you feel.  I was diagnosed with PCOS in July.  It's horrible--all the pills and monitoring.  It takes the fun out of making a baby.  I hate that everyone keeps asking, "don't you want another baby?" 

There are days that I feel like maybe I should just be happy with the family I have.  I am so blessed to have a happy, healthy and perfect son and wonderful husband.  But, I would love a sibling for my son as well.

I just got my period today.  I will be starting my second cycle of Femara.  Good luck to you.

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are glad to have you although we hope you don't have to stay here much longer.  It is a really hard journey both mentally and physically (I've been at it again since Harm was 3 mos)!  Hang in there and don't give up hope!!! Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to you.  I am happy this board exists also, but I wish it was more busy.  I goto the ttc 35+ board and the TTC 6+ months board alot but some of those girls can be really mean to some of the posters.  I feel bad for the ones who aren't in the 'clique' that get bullied sometimes (others might deserve it, lol)
  • Options
    imageShawMich:

There are days that I feel like maybe I should just be happy with the family I have.  I am so blessed to have a happy, healthy and perfect son and wonderful husband.  But, I would love a sibling for my son as well.

I feel the same way both of you do also.  I want my sweet girl to have a sibling, but I am getting so frustrated.  I will be 40 in March.  I know it is only an age, but health issues being pg after 40 is kinda scary. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"