August 2012 Moms

0-100 on pregnancy symptoms..

Hey ladies, anyone with me on this one?

I had a lovely 2nd tri up until last week- feels like I got hit with the pregnancy bus!  Swollen feet (to the point of getting blisters in my 'comfy' shoes, now wearing flip flops), back aches to the point of not being able to sit or stand for longer than a half hour, best position is laying down, headaches/migraines every day, nausea, aversions (again?!- all meat it seems), + the worst moods ever.  not even mood swings because I'm not happy ever it seems!  What a grumpy gus!  :(

Side note: two things that cheer me up:  massages from hubs and baby kicks.  I live for those two things.    

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: 0-100 on pregnancy symptoms..

• OMG! I was doing great until last Sun.....my back/butt has been killing me! I have been iceing/heating it whenever I can and doing stretches. I was NOT expecting it this early. I can not for the life of me get comfortable at night. I feel like a pulling sensation on my back/butt no matter which side I am on :( How the heck are you girls that are sleeping do it? I tried the snoogle and it hurt my neck, my body pillow was working but now it hurts. Am I using the wrong positions? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd like to try some sort of breathing device that allows me to sleep under water while floating, weightless.  is this possible? no? dang. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds like you just want the baby in your arms instead of your belly!  :)  4 more months!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• I have cried more in the last week then ever in my life. First time was because I couldn't pick up a bag off the floor. My feet and legs are swelling like crazy, I can't get enough sleep. If it's not one thing its another. 

Poor us : ( 

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLeanneOfHonour:

Hey ladies, anyone with me on this one?

I had a lovely 2nd tri up until last week- feels like I got hit with the pregnancy bus!  Swollen feet (to the point of getting blisters in my 'comfy' shoes, now wearing flip flops), back aches to the point of not being able to sit or stand for longer than a half hour, best position is laying down, headaches/migraines every day, nausea, aversions (again?!- all meat it seems), + the worst moods ever.  not even mood swings because I'm not happy ever it seems!  What a grumpy gus!  :(

Side note: two things that cheer me up:  massages from hubs and baby kicks.  I live for those two things.    

yeah, i've even gotten to the point of screaming within the past week.  Good thing I waited till baby could hear me for that one! I'm usually good at keeping pretty controled.   It's been a constant struggle with my emotions ever since I was probably about 5 weeks pregnant.  And I just keep getting more and more tired.  I get plenty of sleep and I don't do anything crazy, just normal days, yet I'm so worn out all the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been feeling the "nesting" I suppose because I've been constantly doing things to the house. But, my back has been killing me and rear end as well. I can't sleep at night, therefore DH can't sleep at night. The only comfy place that I can sit is on our reclining couch. Thank the good Lord I haven't gotten rid of this thing yet! I wish I knew how people got good night's rest. I just wake up wide awake half the time.
    "Too Blessed to be Stressed." BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"