Stay at Home Moms
Options

If you thought "Princess" clothing was bad...

I'm shopping online for DD and I found the following phrases in gemstones on baby girl clothing-

"I'm Cute. Mommy's HOT. Daddy's Lucky"

"Me+Mommy= Broke Daddy"

"I'm so fabulous I cry glitter"

"The bigger the bow, the better the mommy"

Which one do you think I should purchse? Ick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you thought "Princess" clothing was bad...

• Options
    Ew, haha! They're all terrible, but "I'm so fabulous I cry glitter" makes me gag a little....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I actually really think the "I'm so fabulous I cry glitter" is hilarious.  I could see it being one of those shirts that tweens wear to be ironic and cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The crying glitter one was funny, IMO. I LOL when I read that one. The rest are pretty bad. 

• Options
    imagescatteredtrees:

imageEnglishMajor03:
    I actually really think the "I'm so fabulous I cry glitter" is hilarious.  I could see it being one of those shirts that tweens wear to be ironic and cool.

I thought that was funny too- and I actually think the bow one is hilarious. I really wish I would have seen that when my niece was a baby. My sister is definitely *that* mom. :) 

This. I would totally buy those for my DD to wear in an ironic, I'm too cool way. But I also dress her in princess clothes so I'm *that mom* already.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    I think the crying glitter one is really sarcastic, so it was funny to me :-D
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options

imageMrsBalletStar05:
    I think the crying glitter one is really sarcastic, so it was funny to me :-D

I see it like that too :) 

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJessesGirl&MackenziesMom:

I'm shopping online for DD and I found the following phrases in gemstones on baby girl clothing-

"Me+Mommy= Broke Daddy"

Yikes....guess I'm a bad mommy? My baby rips out any bow I attempt to put in her hair.......

daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC
  • Options
    imageJessesGirl&MackenziesMom:

"Me+Mommy= Broke Daddy"

Haha... these are actually kind of funny... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEnglishMajor03:

and this! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think some of th are pretty funny, but once again the bump proves to have sticks on places where none should be.
  • Options
    I saw one once that said, "All Daddy Asked for was a Blowjob." or something along those lines.  I really hope no one ever actually purchased that onesie.
  • Options

imageAndrewsgal:
    I think some of th are pretty funny, but once again the bump proves to have sticks on places where none should be.

What?

• Options
    I despise this kind of thing - but even I  think the glitter one is funny.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Guess whose MIL bought more than one of those for LO... 

Ugh, they are up in the top of the closet where nobody will find them.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think the me+mommy = broke daddy is funny... but then again with twin girls I live in fear of proms since I went 3 years in a row I spent upwards of 1100 on dresses and accessories total and that was 16 years ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"