January 2011 Moms
Options

Questions at 15 month appointment

Ds 15 month appt is tomorrow afternoon, usually I feel like I have a ton of questions this time I don't so what questions go you or did you have for the doctor? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Questions at 15 month appointment

• Options

Joshua still isn't consistently walking on his feet - he woudl rather walk on his knees.  I will ask about that.  I don't know what else I'll ask - his appointment is the 20th.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We didn't do a 15 mo appt, but the medical questions I want to ask at our next visits are on choosing between soft-soled and hard-soled shoes and when baby should start going to the dentist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally forgot to make a list until about 10 mins before our appointment. She's a pretty straight forward baby, so there wasn't much to ask anyways.

My biggest priority was letting them know to be expecting a new patient soon. He said we can do the 1 month and 18 month at the same time so we don't have to come in twice. Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:

I totally forgot to make a list until about 10 mins before our appointment. She's a pretty straight forward baby, so there wasn't much to ask anyways.

My biggest priority was letting them know to be expecting a new patient soon. He said we can do the 1 month and 18 month at the same time so we don't have to come in twice. Yay!

OH MY GOODNESS.  Your next appointment you'll have two babies!! ahhhhh

• Options

I want to ask about:

-dry scalp

-only 3 teeth on the bottom - where is the 4th?

-how do the molars look?

-I can't get him to eat veggies anymore

-still won't touch meat

-I have a follow up appointment about getting tubes in his ear with the ENT 2 days prior so that topic may come up with the pedi

-how much milk should he be getting

-doesn't want yogurt anymore

-how much food should he be eating

-I have an issue with this man parts I want them to check out again, see if they recommend a urologist 

-seems like he has a lazy eye sometimes

-proper dose of Tylenol and Advil

-continue same vitamins? 

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageSweetHurricane:

I know, right?! When he said "see you in July" I was like, oh ***, I'll have another kid by then!

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageSweetHurricane:

I know, right?! When he said "see you in July" I was like, oh ***, I'll have another kid by then!

We did Aiden's 18 month and Em's newborn appointments together. It felt kind of surreal :) I will say if your H or someone can come with you to take the help. Getting two kids naked and shots, etc is a lot. My grandma came with me and it still felt like going through the ringer when we got out of there. But definitely nicer to get them done at the same time, then seperate visits.

I don't really have any questions for Em's 15 month visit. Nothing crazy going on. She eats great, sleeps good and is hitting her milestones fine.

• Options
    Kain ended up with his 9th ear infection so that took up alot of the discussion, Thank you for the other suggestions as well!  Still a peanut - 17lbs, 30 inches long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"