June 2012 Moms

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower to day that my MIL & DD #1 threw for me.  It was really fun & pretty mellow. Had a good time hanging out with friends & family.  We got a ton of things for LO. We still had our big items from DD #3 so that wasn't an issue. We got so many clothes is a wide variety of sizes, it was great. I am exhausted after today, but so grateful to have the friends & family that we have.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Baby Shower

• Glad to hear you had a good shower. I had mine 31st of March. Actually just writing to say that I like the name you picked for your boy. I'm going to another shower this Saturday where the baby boy will also be named Owen. I see the name is getting quite popular!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So glad that you had a great time! It seems like everyone had their showers these past few days! I'm so jealous. I can't wait to see all of my family and friends and of course see what we get! I'm hoping I don't get that many clothes though. I'm already drowning in baby clothes! lol 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks on the name.  It took DH & I FOREVER to decide on a boy name.  Owen is actually a family name on DH's side & they are excited about it. I have seen the popularity of it since deciding on the name.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"