North Carolina Babies

anybody interested in a full size cosleeper??

we used it less than a week, and henry was just too loud of a sleeper, so we moved him into his own room :-(

the sleeper itself is in perfect condition, but something happened to the carry bag. comes with the snoozy organic mattress pad, a cosleeper sheet, a quilted p&p sheet and leg extensions. i'm selling it for $160, and i'll put it on craigslist after the holidays, just wanted to offer it here first in case any of you guys wanted it!

Re: anybody interested in a full size cosleeper??

• I soooo want it for our next baby!  That is the one thing that I am demanding when #2 comes along.  Sadly, I don't think I can talk DH into it right now, darn it!!  If you happen to not sell it (not wishing bad things on you, but just in case) please let me know.  You can page me here or email me at spacegrl_viv at yahoo dot com.
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • yeah, it's a great idea, but it just didn't work for henry! i was planning on having him in our room for at least 6 months, but oh well!  i'm definitely getting rid of it, and they seem to go fast on craigslist (i tried to buy one from there, and they were all gone by the time i asked!), so hopefully it'll be gone soon! thanks :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"