January 2011 Moms

GBCB

I can't take the know it all twatwaffles on the toddler board anymore.  The azzhats in the Zimmerman thread have me seeing red. (eta: I also spend WAY too much time here while at work, and I need to knock it off for real).

I will miss my January 2011 mommas, but if you want to be facebook friends and we aren't already, PM me before my account is deleted and I will give you my info!  Rosie and MarSam I will see you on FB, let's plan that GTG. 

May your beautiful babies shine and blossom, and live amazing lives, and you as well.

Re: GBCB

• You have a PM in 5..4...3..2...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sad, but glad I will be able to see shiloh on FB. I totally respect your decision. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Noooooo! Can't you just GBC12-24? I don't post over there much because it's all politics and hardly any toddler talk. Don't leave us!
  • Im going to need a TTT on FB. ;-)

• Boo! :( 

Don't leave our BMB at least. You know we love and support you, and it hardly takes any time at all to stay caught up here.  

• Crying Why do the good ones have to go? YGPM.

Will miss you & seeing your sweetie, GL Doodle!

• Sorry to see you go  - I pretty much stay off the 12-24 month board due to it being all politics all the time and heaven-forbid if you don't agree.

Shiloh is adorable - I will miss her pictures here on the Jan 2011 board. 

• I will miss you ladies!  I wish I could just avoid 12-24 and just pop in here, but like my reese's addiciton, I don't have the willpower.  It's all or nothing.  

And I am a fairly liberal gal by most standards, but some of the women on 12-24 are just entirely too over-the-top and pompous. It's a complete waste of time to engage them unless your opinion, interest or disinterest is aligned with their viewpoints, or you get off on arguing with people. 

I was holding Shiloh last night because she was crying and having trouble falling asleep (two molars coming in), and rather than enjoying her peacefully settling down in my arms and drifting off to sleep, I found my mind racing on that stupid bump thread and thinking how much I would love to punch some of those asshats right in the baby maker.  To let strangers get under my skin to the point it affects my precious time with my daughter?  That is ridiculous, and the solution is to step away. 

• I'm sorry doodle. I'll miss you tons here. But i sent you a PM so we can be FB friends.
  • I understand what you mean. I will miss you and your cute baby!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boo! I totally agree that you shouldn't do something that is totally optional that upsets you so much. I just wish that you could avoid the boards that annoy you and still hang out here!

Good luck and try to check in once in a while at least.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"