June 2012 Moms

Baby shower was today!

My baby shower was this afternoon and it was so much fun seeing family and friends. I had a great time eating, visiting, and seeing how generous everyone was to our LO.

We got our travel system and jumperoo (actually got 2 of these, so we'll be returning one and using the money toward something else off the registery). We got several blankets, lots of bath stuff, tons of diapers and wipes, and TONS of clothes, rattles/toys. I have a few returns/exchanges to make as we got doubles and triples of a few things. 

I got quite a few gift cards as well, so I need to decide what to buy with those. 

Overall, it was a great day, but I am exhausted. So, I'm going to go start writing some thank you cards and then go to bed. 

Hope everyone who had a shower had a great time!

Re: Baby shower was today!

• Glad you had a good shower!   You are more dedicated than me- I was way too tired to think about thank-you notes after my shower yesterday....I'll get started this afternoon!

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad you enjoyed your shower. I can't wait to have mine! It'll be May 5th! That can't seem to come fast enough. I just designed my invitations the other day and I'm waiting for them to be shipped to me! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sounds like a great day!    And way to go writing your Thank Yous early.  I highly recommend that to everyone.  Get those shower thank yous out LONG before LO arrives, because you'll have a whole new set to write after LO arrives.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy to hear you had a good shower. You are one up on me, I was too tired yesterday to try and do Thank You cards.  I'll be working on them this week & hopefully get them out too.  I agree on getting them out sooner rather than later. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Glad you had a great time!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"