June 2012 Moms

NBR - bug spray?

DH tried to buy the store spray to go around our house. We live near the lake so there are tons of bugs around here when it starts to get warm out. Since mid-March, I have seen both spiders & ants.

Since he sprayed, there has still be bugs. I want to get rid of them before LO gets here...but I'm not sure how to go about it. I need to find a service in my area that can spray for us. Anyone have any experience with this? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR - bug spray?

• Yeah, we did treatments awhile ago just for prevention. Be careful and you might want to talk to the pest control guys about how they go about doing it. You don't want to be exposed while you're pregnant. We did treatments before the pregnancy and I didn't want them spraying in the house even though they said it was safe. So they sprayed only outside, and it was a very bad mistake, because the bugs outside tried to come in to get away from the chemicals. And that was the first time we ever had a problem with bugs since we were doing it for prevention, so we no use them and we no longer have these issues. 
  • See, I don't understand because DH sprayed inside while I was not home & they should not be in my house!! 

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We are having a major issue with aunts right now.  I plan to call today and see if someone can come out Friday because DD and I are going out of town with my MIL and SIL.  This is the first time I have gone to service route because of our cats and now DD but nothing seems to kill these suckers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are having a major issue with ants right now.  I plan to call today and see if someone can come out Friday because DD and I are going out of town with my MIL and SIL.  This is the first time I have gone to service route because of our cats and now DD but nothing seems to kill these suckers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have a problem with ants too :/ they come outta nowhere, I swear!! 

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"