Military Families

Columbus AFB anyone???

Hello! 

It's been a loooong time since I have been on the bump/nest! But looking to see if anyone has been stationed or currently stationed at Columbus AFB in MS. We just found out we are moving in June and looking for good areas to live, etc.

My husband is going to pilot training. He got out of active duty in June '11 and transitioned into the MDANG and will be training to fly the A-10. We are familiar with the military way of life and excited for our new adventure! 

Any help is appreciated!

MK 

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Columbus AFB anyone???

• Lol on "good place to live". The officer base housing is nice. Small, small base. High crime rate in Columbus. If you have questions page me on the military nesties board.
    30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • We were stationed there for pilot training. We lived in an apartment complex called the Franklin, its one of the nicest in Columbus and gated. The apartments are big and rates are reasonable. The office manager is SUPER nice and they are very military friendly. Since they are so great, there tends to be a waiting list for apartments there so if you see something you like, go ahead and put your name on the list. 

this is their website

https://thefranklinapartments.com/index.php

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"