Potty Training

how does your daycare handle potty training?

I sent DS with extra clothes today.  He had three accidents in two hours.  Boo! He did way better yesterday at home with no bottoms (one pee accident all day).  :(  She wanted him in pants and it did not go well at all. How does your DC deal with PT in progress? Frustrated today.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: how does your daycare handle potty training?

• We are having the same issue.  My daughter does great at home and then has numorous accidents at her babysitters.  We are one month into training and last week the babysitter pushed using pull-ups so much that I felt almost like we had no choice.  So this week she used pull-ups at the babysitter but undies at home.  I absolutly did not want to use pull-ups but felt like the babysitter wasn't giving us a choice anymore.  Now today she has had more accidents in just this one day then she did the entire first weekend of potty training. 

• Just wanted to update that he's doing much, much better.  He slowed down on the accidents and now is initiating going to potty all by himself.  While I think that putting him into pants slowed him down, he's getting the hang of it anyhow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"