Postpartum Depression

lets talk anything & everything on placenta encapsulation

I have read a bit about ppd and what can be done to try and help prevent it. I came across placenta encapsulation and how it works and i am so open to idea. any ladies done this? your experience?reasearch? lets just talk about this subject and anything that can be done to help prevent or minimize ppd. for those of you women reading who are going or have gone through this, hang in there. I hope you all feel better. Hugs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lets talk anything & everything on placenta encapsulation

• so glad you are feeling better! thanks for the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did them with my last LO- they totally worked. It really wasn't gross at all. I was really hoping to avoid the PPA I had after my first, and I really feel like it helped a ton. BUT, within 2-3 days of taking my last one my anxiety came back in full force. I spent the weekend with panic attacks and had to put an emergency call into the OB to get back on some meds. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do it again this time around- if I could just figure out a way to have them last forever, I would be ALL OVER them. They made me feel like a million bucks with none of the side effects of my effexor...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm planning on having my placenta encapsulated as well as having in the form of a tincture (droplets) for later down the line. Tinctures last indefinitely in the fridge and can be very beneficial later during other bouts of depression or even menopause. 
    My 36 week photo image Jared Ryu imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"