June 2012 Moms

Birthday gift for DH ideas???

Hello, ladies!!

My DH is out of town this weekend for work, so I am trying to work on his birthday gift while he is out of town. Any ideas for something that I coud do for him/get him?! I wanted to somehow include something for him that he could use for his daughter when she is born...

His birthday is next week (April 18th!)..

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Birthday gift for DH ideas???

• My DH's birthday is next week too, and I made him a photo book on Shutterfly of the trips we've taken together over the last 6 years. Sort of a pre-baby stage of life memory book. I was actually so excited about it that I gave it to him early and he loved it :-) For father's day I'm thinking of starting an album/photobook of pictures of him and his dad and leaving the second half for new pictures of him and our baby.

If you want something more practical, I know my DH is super excited about the carrier we bought for him to use when wearing baby (he wasn't that excited about the moby wrap, wanted something more "manly" lol), and his "man bag" for a diaper bag.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageacmayn01:

My DH's birthday is next week too, and I made him a photo book on Shutterfly of the trips we've taken together over the last 6 years. Sort of a pre-baby stage of life memory book. I was actually so excited about it that I gave it to him early and he loved it :-) For father's day I'm thinking of starting an album/photobook of pictures of him and his dad and leaving the second half for new pictures of him and our baby.

If you want something more practical, I know my DH is super excited about the carrier we bought for him to use when wearing baby (he wasn't that excited about the moby wrap, wanted something more "manly" lol), and his "man bag" for a diaper bag.

You stole every idea I was going to say! lol I think a baby carrier and a Shutterfly book would be great! I made one for my husband for our anniversary and he loved it. It's a fun way to make memories last and you can write things in it too so that makes it fun as well!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Something humorous.. ? 

https://www.wayfair.com/Fun-Stuff-4-Babies-Daddy-Diaper-Changing-Toolbox-6565-6566-FFS1000.html?piid%5B%5D=5982414

Check out the list of stuff that it comes with.. lol Might have to get one for mine just cause.. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"