Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What do you take to the pool with your 8 month old?

I'm looking for specific product recommendations. For example, do I get a plain inner tube, those little things that go on the arms, or some other product? Also, any feedback on which brands are better?

I now know which stores sell them, but I'm looking for more specific info. Thanks. 

Re: What do you take to the pool with your 8 month old?

• Options

For my 8-month-old she would not be in the pool unless I was holding her with both arms, so nothing.

My DD is almost 22 months and she's been using a bubble and a noodle for the past few months, and that's at her weekly swim lessons.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Swimsuit and swim diaper + towel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When we go to the pool we only take a swim diaper, swimsuit, and a towel (or two). At 8 months, she'd only be in the pool in my arms.

If we go swimming at the lake, then we take an infant life jacket if we are going on the boat. 

• Options
    My friend has a 9 month old, and she has this thing that looks like a whole raft. It has holes for the legs to dangle in the water, and a shade canopy that goes over the top. Oh, and it has a bolster, like tummy time that keeps her up so she can see all around.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSunMoon&Stars:

I'm looking for specific product recommendations. For example, do I get a plain inner tube, those little things that go on the arms, or some other product? Also, any feedback on which brands are better?

I now know which stores sell them, but I'm looking for more specific info. Thanks. 

Your DD is soo cute! I love the siggy?  She almost looks like she can be my DS's sister ;) 

Ignore that question mark, I can't fix it on my iPad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"