June 2012 Moms

Holy crud monkies! 33 weeks

Is anyone else thinking this is happening way too fast (but at the same time not fast enough)?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Holy crud monkies! 33 weeks

• Yes Yes Yes!
    Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
    DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
    DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

• ME!! I will be 33 weeks on Sunday. I had my oh $hit moment last weekend but know I am over it and ready to be a Mom!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I are sooooooo excited! I can not believe how fast time has been going byBig Smile

• I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow and I feel exactly like you do. It creeps me out when I start to think that they will be doing internals at 36 weeks to check for progress. At that point I could go into labor at any time! That is only 4 weeks away! What a horrifying/exciting thought! lol 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Me.  50% of the time I fondle my belly lovingly and think through tears how I will miss having my bump and feeling him move and having him all to myself.  50% of the time I feel dispair that I still have 10 more weeks and I can't stand the wait and just get out all ready!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too! 33 weeks on Sunday....at times I'm like, have I really been pregnant for 33 wks and at other times I'm like...ugh, 7 +/- weeks to go. I can remember taking the preg. test like it was yesterday. From that perspective, time has FLOWN! 
  • Not fast enough! I've felt that way the whole time. I will be 33 weeks Monday and, although a little nervous, I wish it was more Stick out tongue
  • I always forget how much further some of you are and cant' believe it when I see your tickers saying 32 and 33 weeks.  Crazy!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • ME! 33 weeks today also! Seems unreal. We have a friend who is due 5 weeks before us, and her water broke this morning. My husband got VERY nervous, because he knew we are next! Some days I am suprised it came so quick and I need more time, the next day, I am ready and wish she was here!
  • I feel this way too, I am only hoping that this LO stays put at least till 37 weeks so I know he is gonna be ok.  I still feel so unprepared since all I have is girl stuff & no boy stuff, but that should be gone after my shower on Sunday. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yeah I hit that point on Tuesday.  I just can't believe it's almost time.
  • I found out when I was 5 weeks and its not going fast enough. I am so ready for my liil DS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I am a little over a week behind you so not quite there at the 33 weks, but yes, exactly that. ITs FLYING by yet sometimes I wish I could speed up time (and most times I just want to keep DS inside all to myself though)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm about a week behind you, but YES to both! ::cue panic::
  • I am definatly ready for this to be over. I want to hold my little girl so bad. this time has been dragging for me. we have had five M/C so she truly is a miracle and blessing but the time has dragged cause I have been worried everyday of this pregnancy
  • I feel the exact same way.  The weeks are flying by, but the same time I'm excited and want it to be here faster. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"