June 2012 Moms

Cute stuff kids say :)

The last 3 babies in my family have all been girls. My nephew has been hoping for another boy in the family. Today he said to me "Thank you so much for having a boy" and gave me a big hug. I thought it was so cute. :)

Any kiddos in your family say anything cute lately?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cute stuff kids say :)

• Aww that's cute!

My little cousin, who was the ring bearer in my wedding, asked if me having a baby meant that he gets to be the "ring berry" again. So cute!:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have been telling DS that mommy has a baby in her belly.  He then comes up and pats my belly and questions "Baby?"  DS is 18 mos old.

The other night we were at our best friends house and DS walked up to our friend Larry who is very stout, pats his belly and looks at him and goes "Baby?"

The first of many times I am sure he will say something cringe worthy.  Luckily we are great friends and he just laughed.

• Loading the player...
  • Very cute.  But for every cute kid, there's one like me that says stuff like, "I am not of this Earth," after watching V in the 80's.  Scared my sister.  Oh, and "Slice him another one!" while watching Conan.  I'm sure I said something cute at some point, but these are the stories my family likes to bring up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A little girl who came into my work today got very upset because "something's wrong with that lady's tummy!"

Also, my husband's cousin and best friend has a 4 year old boy and a 8 month old girl. His wife was concerned about putting them both in the bath because of the age difference but had done it a few times anyways to see how it went. Until last week when she went to grab a towel and came back and asked her son, "why is the shampoo bottle on your weiner?" and he replied totally straight faced, "I don't know. Because it fit."

• LOL DawnLilly that is to cute :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've been asked if once the baby comes out can't I just put it back in there... and could I do it right now... 
  • Haha, that's adorable!

My 5 year old girl said she will help me with the pee diapers, but daddy has to do the poo diapers because he likes to fart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"